What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (126): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fuck Bronies
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-15-2012 8:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Drugged, the one polanski banged was drugged too from my understanding (I believe on quaaludes, I have never understood what a qualood even is...they mention those in the movie scarface (not with a kid, the wife character played by a young michelle pheiffer is on them...young as in I think this was her first major role in her 20s, not bad-young), I think its an opioid of some sort.

...Yeah quaaludes seem to just not exist anymore. That narcotic just stopped somehow, I've always wondered what the deal there was (I read an article on cracked that its supposedly now harder to get ecstasy into this country...hopefully that means less trance music. I once ran into someone who mentioned doing it and going to a 8 am class but hopefully she stopped, or died, or whatever. People on ecstasy like that "dance music" which is just noise)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-16-2012 12:00 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:

EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE. EXXTERRMINNAAATE

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 1:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They don't get used since more potent stuff is available.
09-16-2012 1:37 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X's post becomes funnier in a horrifying way if you think the context follows from Sharp's post.

09-16-2012 1:52 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't entirely follow.

X is a kind dude whos helpful.

I am more "up against the wall motherfucker"

Its like a buddy cop movie, he's the good one and I'm prone to yelling. But then we kill the bad guy and are best pals,

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 10:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
X's post becomes funnier in a horrifying way if you think the context follows from Sharp's post.

Yes, what could be more potent than plastic brohooves...

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

09-16-2012 3:18 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A gun to the head! I encourage all the bronies I know to try it at least once :3
09-16-2012 3:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna say polonium in the food, its effective and it'd throw people off because they'd immediately suspect russians instead because of the litvinenko poisoning

Confused's sends more of a message though, gangland style executions/breaking someone psychologically to the point of suicide usually does.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 3:41 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:P When having an online based mental disorder becomes ground for arrest and immediate torture. I'm going to have such an amazing CV for this new world!
09-16-2012 3:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
A gun to the head! I encourage all the bronies I know to try it at least once :3

So we need to mix Persona 3 and bronies?

IT BEGINS

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

09-16-2012 3:47 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
:P When having an online based mental disorder becomes ground for arrest and immediate torture. I'm going to have such an amazing CV for this new world!

Depends, a sociopath could be very useful for my purposes. Not a lot of people will be able to preform the execution-by-waterboarding stuff without getting all mopey and touchy feely and the last goddamn thing I need is some rogue underling letting furries and hipsters out of their cells.

Wait which new world order are we talking about here, I get all the projections confused

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 3:53 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't like the term Sociopath. Psychopath has a better ring to it :3

And cells? Please they won't have legs or arms. I shall have them with the only exit being up several flights of stairs. any that squirm away shall be granted freedom. :L LOL I'll have to have the carpet red to hide the massive blood loss of victims from my landlord.
09-16-2012 3:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I get the two confused because if I had a copy of the dsm iv I'd probably end up using it to prop up wobbly tables

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 3:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A simple red carpet won't do, because it'll still show (eventually)

Not sure on what color would work best, but you should get a Berber carpet--very easy cleanup and spot resistant Smile

09-16-2012 3:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The floors will be tile and have a drain in the center, this is fairly obvious.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 3:59 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe I'll just let them fight to the death or something I dunno :P Man warcrime are great to think about.
09-16-2012 4:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
The floors will be tile and have a drain in the center, this is fairly obvious.

Not gonna work--concrete is porous, plus, grout easily stains

09-16-2012 4:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well then the next one in the room will see the bloodstains and they'll break under interrogation easier.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 4:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Look I've watched a lot of crime shows okay, and it's nigh impossible nowadays to get away with murder unless you go after homeless or prostitutes--the people society don't want around anyway

09-16-2012 4:14 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You are blinded by the CSI effect!
Pages (126): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies