What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (126): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fuck Bronies
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2012 4:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
You are blinded by the CSI effect!

Not blinded, it's just that we're in...

...the shades

(YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH)

Quote:
Look I've watched a lot of crime shows okay, and it's nigh impossible nowadays to get away with murder unless you go after homeless or prostitutes--the people society don't want around anyway

I was figuring this would be sanctioned or at least one of those "we can neither confirm nor deny this activity" deals.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-16-2012 4:24 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't get it Frown
09-16-2012 4:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CSI Miami. Every single episode pretty much is the main character making a terrible pun while putting on sunglasses, and then a who song plays

It used to be more of a meme but then the internet moved on (I usually appropriate/continue them after the internet in general is done)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 4:28 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to be terrified of the X-File music whenever it cropped up.
09-16-2012 4:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got REALLY freaked out by the episode "ghost in the machine" when I first saw it (because kids are dumb, I don't even think it was a particularly good one if I remember right, and it was nothing near "home" which was tremendously fucked up and has ruined the song "wonderful, wonderful" by johnny mathis for me forever. Thankfully this almost never is a problem) and decided I hated the show.

That didn't last and it ended up being like my favorite show growing up.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 4:31 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I remember that CSI furry episode. I hated furries before I really did hate furries lol :P
09-16-2012 4:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats the only csi episode I ever saw and it was hilarious, because the ending is pretty much "eh, the guy was dressed like a wolf so whatever if he got shot, slap on the wrist"

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 5:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Look I've watched a lot of crime shows okay, and it's nigh impossible nowadays to get away with murder unless you go after homeless or prostitutes--the people society don't want around anyway

Or are rich as fuck. When you're rich, you can simply get out of the country.
09-17-2012 11:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Equestria Daily: EQD Has a Minecraft Server Now!

Keeps crashing supposedly.

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

09-17-2012 2:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh look, yet another reason I absolutely will never play or own minecraft

Quote by Alizarin:

09-19-2012 5:16 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey Sharp do you happen to inhale oxygen? So does the guy who was licking that applejack toy on the short bus. Frown
09-19-2012 6:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually he inhales a combination of-

I'll back down.
09-19-2012 6:55 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I will break you over the cold desk of science.
09-19-2012 6:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was there ever a point where they still functioned with enough of a modicum of shame to at least restrain themselves from doing this in public.

Or are we fully at the point where this has been bred out of the species and its the onlooker who's supposed to begin psychologically-flagellating themselves for being "judgmental ;_;"

Quote by Alizarin:

09-19-2012 7:06 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least you haven't woken up to find the living room filled with homestuck cosplayers
09-19-2012 7:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I...whaaaat

Quote by Alizarin:

09-19-2012 7:19 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
homestuck

explain this term to me

09-19-2012 7:24 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had to google it, its that mspaint comic (but not the I TOLD YOU BRO one) about...some shut in and theres people with horns and the people with horns have sexual congress with mr. buckets or something

And for some reason theres a ridiculous fanbase that apparently cosplays as it (and, I guess, have found out where confused keeps his spare house key)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-19-2012 7:43 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Homestuck is an okay comic with a lot of shitty fans who decided shipping is their life's work. Without going into plot or my opinions on it, that's pretty much a nutshell explanation.

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

09-19-2012 7:53 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I might be wrong but also theres some kinda "choose your own adventure" aspect, but I don't think it's pre written, so yeah it probably could only be "okay"

Cause I mean its not like people who create things really solicit audience participation.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (126): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies