What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (126): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fuck Bronies
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2012 1:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bronies don't even know what friends are.

Holy. Mother. Of. Bowser.

Quote:
[...] and struck up conversation with a 20-year-old Austinite named Justin, a devout Christian who just recently bought into the message behind the show.

"It's clean," he says. "If it's clean, I have no problem watching it.

"I started watching it and immediately got really into it. And what I noticed was that the fandom for the TV show is alive and growing and everyone loves it. And then you look at Christianity, and it's going nowhere. A fandom like this is what Christianity should be."

Nathan tells Justin that his father was a Christian before he became an atheist and that he thinks a lot of religions have become very corrupt.

"It's because they're starting to interpret their religious texts in a way that's kind of wrong,"Nathan says. "Not everybody, just their leaders."

"The only thing I can think of in terms of the brony message is friendship," Justin replies. "To a true Christian, Christianity is not about a religion. It's about a relationship.

"It's not my job to judge people. It's my job to love them and treat them kindly. That's what a Christian should be. And that's what the bronies do. They treat other people kindly."

There are no words

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

09-13-2012 3:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"It's clean," he says.

Actually its only 97% pure, that valentines day episode was at least 20% baking soda.

Quote:
a 20-year-old Austinite

There is absolutely no way this could have gone anywhere but downhill after this

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-13-2012 4:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
A fandom like this is what Christianity should be."

....Wheres the inquisition when you need them.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-14-2012 8:37 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Smile I can feel the dawwwww of that message even under the tone of social awkardness and self doubt that haunts that childs every waking moment.
09-14-2012 8:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder what that guyw ould say if he knew of bronydom's very seedy underbelly.
09-14-2012 8:40 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He might be an active member! :P
09-14-2012 8:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would hope a devout Christian would be grossed out...
09-14-2012 9:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
He might be an active member! :P

He probably has a "safe" fetish like staring at the pony's hooves. Not doing anything sexual, just...hooves.

(there was a guy on DA like this about human feet. He was autistic to the max. His mommy would not let him look at anything sexual, so he just faved all this shit about women's feet. He was 30-something.)

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

09-14-2012 9:40 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

09-14-2012 9:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Are you fucking kidding me, Confused.

That's...real, isn't it.

09-14-2012 10:55 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did I ever tell you? My university had an application for a "My little pony society" Frown
09-14-2012 11:00 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It usually hits colleges and universities the hardest.

Also, just casually walk by it sometime and hear horror stories

09-14-2012 3:04 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Are you fucking kidding me, Confused.

That's...real, isn't it.

Its welovefine so I'm assuming yes, its quite real

Quote by Alizarin:

09-14-2012 4:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey Confused, you should sign up as a mole.
09-14-2012 7:38 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah I prefer not to be associated with the scum of the earth.
09-15-2012 2:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But you're here already DOHOHO

No I get what you mean. Heh.
09-15-2012 5:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
(there was a guy on DA like this about human feet. He was autistic to the max. His mommy would not let him look at anything sexual, so he just faved all this shit about women's feet. He was 30-something.)

Quentein Tarantino is on DA?

(The joke is that people have pointed out Tarantino apparently has a lot of shots of peoples feet. Apparently people were counting)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2012 7:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He obviously not only has a foot fetish, but also a choking fetish. (he specifically asked some actress if he could use his hands to choke her in a scene of one of his movies. He's a sick little pathetic ugly fuck)

09-15-2012 7:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Bad time to mention I like his work right?

(The choking things new, I never at all heard that..trying to think what movie that even would have been.)

Quote:
He's a sick little pathetic ugly fuck

Also he's either on cocaine or acts like it. I mean Scorsese also seems very twitchy in interviews (and apparently did used to have a legit coke problem that he got over, some people are just like this and I'm not saying either of them is snorting lines of yayo prior to interviews) but this guy seems like he's on ALL the cocaine in columbia.

I'm still probably seeing that django unchained or whatever movie in december. But yeah he's crazy.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2012 8:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can like his stuff, he's just a nasty fuck.

At least he hasn't fucked underage girls

Pages (126): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies