What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fuck Bronies
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-22-2012 9:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is awesome.

I will eventually write something for Fuck Bronies

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

08-23-2012 1:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can't code a page...?

08-23-2012 1:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're so lazy

08-23-2012 5:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can't people just say "I'm a fan" anymore? All these fucking Durrrr... label names.

09-09-2012 2:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bronies Hate Rarity

Rarity. A white unicorn with purple hair and blue eyes, with blue diamonds as her symbol. She is a fashion designer residing in Ponyville. She has her own boutique. She is very prim and proper--when need be. She can also party with the best of them. She has a white persian cat named Opal, who is a (hilarious) bitch of a cat. Her element of harmony is generosity.

Bronies despise this character with every fiber of their being.

Quote:
Rarity is the one who doesn't match her element. they wrote themselves into a corner by having rarity want to be upper class and running her own business for profit. those elements of her character make it hard to write her as generous all the time. any detailed stories that would reconcile the complicated facets of her character would never fit into a 22 minute show, and wouldn't be interesting to the children the show is for. they did drop the ball by having her manipulate others with her looks twice (spike and the nerd pony), those could have been avoided.

Quote:
Although, in my eyes, she's somewhat reconciled with Spike about how she's manipulated him via "Secret of My Excess" due to how she actually does care for him. Even if she doesn't return his feelings (which she very well could), she at least respects them and was honest with him about it.

The nerd pony, though, was totally a low blow by Rarity (and the show staff, mainly the writers/storyboarders).

Quote:
so she does selfish things, but also does generous things, generous is roughly opposite to selfish... yep, that's a character with conflicting traits. what I said she is in my original comment. I never said she was evil. (although the manipulating was pretty bad), i'm saying that the character is written badly.

Yes. In a show aimed at the 5-10 year old crowd, Rarity is a badly written character. I'm not saying that because the show is aimed at children, that she SHOULD be written poorly, no. I am just saying I have seen far, far worse. I do frankly believe that bronies hate Rarity because she is a stereotypical "beautiful girl" in appearance (curls her hair, goes to the salon, hates things being messy) that they have been rejected by over and over again.

I, personally, do not see flaws in her "element". I think the elements are stupid anyway, but I digress. She is very generous--if it were me at the party with Fancy Pants in "Sweet and Elite", I would have said fuckkkk youuu to Twilight Sparkle and her stupid birthday party. She let her friends make asses of themselves infront of the elite of Canterlot. She made five dresses (and accessories) twice over for her overbearing idiot friends. She gave gems to Spike for helping her, even though she needs the gems for her designs.

I have bore witness to a brony wishing death on Rarity by concentration camp. This is deep seated hatred for a small pony, coming from bronie's past failures in life. The talk about how "manipulating the nerd pony" being such a "low blow" just confirms this.

09-09-2012 4:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's also true, Rarity is pretty much an exact copy of Truly from G1. Truly was a "southern belle" type, the accent and all..wore fancy hats sometimes, didn't like messes, same thing. But funny enough, Gusty acts like Rainbow Dash... (Gusty is a bitch)

I've only watched about 5 episodes of G1 but, it's honestly not that different at all. It just has HYOOMANS in it for the whole "little girl gets warped to a fantasy land of magical ponies" deal. The ponies act just about the same, and could definitely go for a redub cause some of the voices were awful. But otherwise it's no different.

09-09-2012 10:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Glory had no speaking roles in G1 I think.

09-10-2012 6:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
I once saw someone got banned for making a negative comment about Rarity. Apparantly she has OCD thus she can't be a bitch.

goons scare me.

I.....what?

They justified a ban because Rarity isn't a bitch but has OCD and therefore the PC Internet Police can ban you for mocking her?

What the fucking christ is wrong with this fandom?

09-10-2012 9:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rainbow Dash is a Bitch is kinda a long trigger word

09-11-2012 5:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
Latter. Mod in charge was a chap named White mage of Doom. who had a very creepy obsession with this lovely unicorn.

...but I thought he was Gay?

09-12-2012 11:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
hyunhah isn't a vector trace of some fanfic unicorn at least

This.

The picture of said unicorn is the "wet mane" series that bronies fap to. Hence why I was like "uhhhhhhh"...

But a little bird told me the truth (that whitemage is a horrible, horrible person)

09-13-2012 1:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bronies don't even know what friends are.

Holy. Mother. Of. Bowser.

Quote:
[...] and struck up conversation with a 20-year-old Austinite named Justin, a devout Christian who just recently bought into the message behind the show.

"It's clean," he says. "If it's clean, I have no problem watching it.

"I started watching it and immediately got really into it. And what I noticed was that the fandom for the TV show is alive and growing and everyone loves it. And then you look at Christianity, and it's going nowhere. A fandom like this is what Christianity should be."

Nathan tells Justin that his father was a Christian before he became an atheist and that he thinks a lot of religions have become very corrupt.

"It's because they're starting to interpret their religious texts in a way that's kind of wrong,"Nathan says. "Not everybody, just their leaders."

"The only thing I can think of in terms of the brony message is friendship," Justin replies. "To a true Christian, Christianity is not about a religion. It's about a relationship.

"It's not my job to judge people. It's my job to love them and treat them kindly. That's what a Christian should be. And that's what the bronies do. They treat other people kindly."

There are no words

09-14-2012 9:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
He might be an active member! :P

He probably has a "safe" fetish like staring at the pony's hooves. Not doing anything sexual, just...hooves.

(there was a guy on DA like this about human feet. He was autistic to the max. His mommy would not let him look at anything sexual, so he just faved all this shit about women's feet. He was 30-something.)

09-14-2012 9:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Are you fucking kidding me, Confused.

That's...real, isn't it.

09-14-2012 11:00 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It usually hits colleges and universities the hardest.

Also, just casually walk by it sometime and hear horror stories

09-15-2012 7:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He obviously not only has a foot fetish, but also a choking fetish. (he specifically asked some actress if he could use his hands to choke her in a scene of one of his movies. He's a sick little pathetic ugly fuck)

09-15-2012 8:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can like his stuff, he's just a nasty fuck.

At least he hasn't fucked underage girls

09-16-2012 10:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
X's post becomes funnier in a horrifying way if you think the context follows from Sharp's post.

Yes, what could be more potent than plastic brohooves...

09-16-2012 3:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
A gun to the head! I encourage all the bronies I know to try it at least once :3

So we need to mix Persona 3 and bronies?

IT BEGINS

09-16-2012 3:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A simple red carpet won't do, because it'll still show (eventually)

Not sure on what color would work best, but you should get a Berber carpet--very easy cleanup and spot resistant Smile

Pages (34): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies