What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (47): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fuck Bronies
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-23-2012 9:08 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As long as it's not a tumblr of any sort

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-23-2012 8:00 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh, it doesn't work after all.

I figured the name was just retitled cause of that tumblr crack I made

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2012 2:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Rarity is the one who doesn't match her element.

Dash is the spirit of loyalty or some shit and spends an entire episode pitting animals against one another in gladiatorial combat, and in pretty much every other episode goes "Fuck everything not in the wonderbolts"

Quote:
that's a character with conflicting traits.

God forbid you expose children to the concept of nuanced characterization, don't you know thats a gateway drug to them reading literature they don't buy at the airport, or watching shows that don't have "CSI: (name of a city)" in the title later on.

More troubling, they may end up transferring this sort of behavior into life, which would lead to the dark specter of "judging things in context and not on binary categorization" which would mean that *gasp* they don't conduct themselves like they're 'sperginin'.

And its been established the worst written character was twilight sparkle season 1 when she was just an exposition machine/deus ex machina. Probably why they had her lose her damn mind like twice or so in season 2.

Quote:
I do frankly believe that bronies hate Rarity because she is a stereotypical "beautiful girl" in appearance (curls her hair, goes to the salon, hates things being messy) that they have been rejected by over and over again.

Probably. I had always figured it was "SEE, SEE, THIS ISN'T FUCKIN' GIRLY BECAUSE DASH SO ITS NOT LIKE '80S PONY. I'M A MAN" (before of course they'd pull a 180 and do some headless style rant about "gender roles" and invisible misogyny bandersnatches and other nonsense. Because post with effort.)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2012 4:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought rarity was glory since glory was, like, your favorite and looked similar

My only problem with rarity is it took me a while to figure out just what the hell accent the voice was going for, then it just hit me "Oh duh its supposed to be upper-crust northeast/new england"

Go listen to FDRs pearl harbor address (go to example for this kind of accent/enunciation) and tell me you can't picture rarity enunciating "december 7th, 1941, a date which will live in infamy" pretty much like that...possibly magicing up a fainting couch but

And thats why rarity is in the upper echelon of bestpony. Also the funny cat. Also the couch gag stuff was funny in that episode.

Quote:
It just has HYOOMANS in it for the whole "little girl gets warped to a fantasy land of magical ponies"

SHOOBE DOO SHOOP SHOOP BE DOO

CALL UPON THE SEAPONIES WHEN YOU'RE IN DISTRESS

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2012 11:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh. I just thought that was your fav

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2012 11:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
It's probably a thing of "she wouldn't date me SO SHE SUCKS".

I believe the term for this is "sour grapes", and its a totally normal thing, but most people don't dwell on it and forget it pretty much. Dating, jobs, whatever.

But because its bronies they fixate in a binary way on it, then project it as some deep seeded issue onto a cartoon horse.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 1:33 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RedeyeFlight is a stupid one (there are many dumbass bronies, so I had to pick one from the crowd as a foe..he has a hipster pony avatar so why not, I hate bronies and I hate hipsters, its perfect)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 2:02 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They all do, I just think I picked him to rag on cause of his avatar

(The ones that mess with hol or do strangling or make RAEP comments at children of course piss me off more, but he's convenient)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 2:44 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yep I have an archenemy then

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 9:15 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Quote by CONFUSED.com:
I once saw someone got banned for making a negative comment about Rarity. Apparantly she has OCD thus she can't be a bitch.

goons scare me.

I.....what?

They justified a ban because Rarity isn't a bitch but has OCD and therefore the PC Internet Police can ban you for mocking her?

What the fucking christ is wrong with this fandom?

Do we need another flashing TRIGGER WORD now?

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 10:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OCD being the trigger I meant

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2012 10:58 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hyunhah isn't a vector trace of some fanfic unicorn at least

Quote by Alizarin:

09-13-2012 3:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"It's clean," he says.

Actually its only 97% pure, that valentines day episode was at least 20% baking soda.

Quote:
a 20-year-old Austinite

There is absolutely no way this could have gone anywhere but downhill after this

Quote by Alizarin:

09-13-2012 4:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
A fandom like this is what Christianity should be."

....Wheres the inquisition when you need them.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-14-2012 3:04 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Are you fucking kidding me, Confused.

That's...real, isn't it.

Its welovefine so I'm assuming yes, its quite real

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2012 5:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
(there was a guy on DA like this about human feet. He was autistic to the max. His mommy would not let him look at anything sexual, so he just faved all this shit about women's feet. He was 30-something.)

Quentein Tarantino is on DA?

(The joke is that people have pointed out Tarantino apparently has a lot of shots of peoples feet. Apparently people were counting)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2012 7:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Bad time to mention I like his work right?

(The choking things new, I never at all heard that..trying to think what movie that even would have been.)

Quote:
He's a sick little pathetic ugly fuck

Also he's either on cocaine or acts like it. I mean Scorsese also seems very twitchy in interviews (and apparently did used to have a legit coke problem that he got over, some people are just like this and I'm not saying either of them is snorting lines of yayo prior to interviews) but this guy seems like he's on ALL the cocaine in columbia.

I'm still probably seeing that django unchained or whatever movie in december. But yeah he's crazy.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2012 8:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Drugged, the one polanski banged was drugged too from my understanding (I believe on quaaludes, I have never understood what a qualood even is...they mention those in the movie scarface (not with a kid, the wife character played by a young michelle pheiffer is on them...young as in I think this was her first major role in her 20s, not bad-young), I think its an opioid of some sort.

...Yeah quaaludes seem to just not exist anymore. That narcotic just stopped somehow, I've always wondered what the deal there was (I read an article on cracked that its supposedly now harder to get ecstasy into this country...hopefully that means less trance music. I once ran into someone who mentioned doing it and going to a 8 am class but hopefully she stopped, or died, or whatever. People on ecstasy like that "dance music" which is just noise)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 12:00 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:

EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE. EXXTERRMINNAAATE

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2012 1:52 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't entirely follow.

X is a kind dude whos helpful.

I am more "up against the wall motherfucker"

Its like a buddy cop movie, he's the good one and I'm prone to yelling. But then we kill the bad guy and are best pals,

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (47): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Fuck Bronies