What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Ace Attorney 5» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ace Attorney 5
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-09-2012 7:17 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She was the "assistant" character for the first case of JFA.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-09-2012 11:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I doubt that'll happen, too much promo art of her.
09-17-2012 3:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
Apparently that's Winston Payne's son.

You know Japan, according to their media kids look exactly like their mom or dad.

Well, the japanese DO all look the same. :smug:

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

09-17-2012 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-21-2012 10:01 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not racist if it's true

09-21-2012 4:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't even mean it that way.

I mean in their TV shows and such. Most of the time they look more like clones than kids.
09-23-2012 10:38 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

[Subbed] Ace Attorney 5 (逆転裁判5) - TGS 2012 Trailer

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-23-2012 10:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of subs, you can totes find a sub for the PW movie in the ether or the web.

09-24-2012 2:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That last guy...

Who the hell is that?

Shi Long Lang? Edgeworth?
09-24-2012 3:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A random dude in a pseudo SWAT uniform with desu goggles?!

FUCKING CAPCOM STOLE MY IDEA

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-24-2012 2:41 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
That last guy...

Who the hell is that?

Shi Long Lang? Edgeworth?

Kristoph?

Could be anyone...

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-25-2012 9:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He has brown hair, so it's a new guy.
04-30-2013 11:45 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

[Subbed] Ace Attorney 5 - Nico Nico Chou Kaigi 2 PV

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

05-01-2013 6:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The new assistant is so bad.
05-01-2013 6:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is there a higher difficulty mode where you have to play as the prosecution and have to extinguish reasonable doubt.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2013 8:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, but that would be cool.

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

05-06-2013 5:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno, would you really want to play as Edgeworth?
05-06-2013 9:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why not, it would be a harder game

Edgeworth's game would have been playable if not for the "search for clues" sections

05-06-2013 3:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They were a bit too pixelhunty...
05-06-2013 3:19 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Edgeworth 2 looks like an all around better game.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Ace Attorney 5