What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Ace Attorney 5» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ace Attorney 5
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-18-2013 3:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Japan only pre-order exclusive

thanks Capcom

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

09-18-2013 10:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fuck off Japan
09-18-2013 11:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just going by what you generally here, pre-orders here seem to now be "gamestop gives you dlc"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-18-2013 11:39 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And we don't even get a box.

Well, at least we get the game.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-20-2013 5:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd prefer the damn box.
09-20-2013 5:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kind of miss when the boxes were bigger. Just, aesthetically.

The last box I got a vidjya in was HL2. (There were three versions, I got the g-man cover). And that was kind of dvd case size.

Maybe its nostalgia, the digital distribution has way better advantages, but I sort of miss having a bunch of boxes with art and stuff on the shelf.

Oh obviously I mean PC games, yeah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-26-2013 1:00 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure they discontinued the HL2 physical copies pretty early in the game's lifespan, too. I have the Gordon Freeman one sitting around somewhere.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-26-2013 1:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

O snap wheres ebay

(No I want a backup. Also no. Also its..mint condition isn't lying on a shelf opened and getting shoved around if I need a book. So no)

Quote by Alizarin:

10-01-2013 9:37 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's supposedly a demo for this up on the eShop today.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

10-01-2013 4:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't worry I will spoiler this for those that want to play the demo

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

HOLY FUCK OH MY GOD THIS IS SO COOL

11-13-2013 6:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is old and from a fanbook and some fangirls are pointing out that Edgeworth has a "photo of Phoenix coming out of the shower" on the table there, yet naturally are ignoring the fact that there are pictures of him on the wall and the only psychos who would take a picture like that are Larry or Maya

because they're them

11-13-2013 6:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uhhh...

It's Phoenix's office. Of course it's not Edgey's photo.
11-13-2013 9:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ps Chris your Capcom self has now been animu'd

11-13-2013 9:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man I look good Capcomized.
11-16-2013 12:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...d&v=ywzFpZKhxIY

The only reason wrestling games exist

11-16-2013 1:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Man I look good Capcomized.

Spirit-animu

Quote by Alizarin:

11-16-2013 7:39 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really enjoyed the latest game. Some of the soundtrack for it is fantastic as well: Dual Destinies OST: 2-01 "The Cosmic Turnabout" SPACE JAWS.

Pirate DLC doesn't look half bad either Smile
11-16-2013 7:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We really have to get our hands on that.
11-16-2013 7:56 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I finished the first game a couple of years ago and the latest one is the only other game in the series that I played.

Should I pick up 2 and work through them? Who the fuck is Apollo Justice anyway and why is the free clothing DLC so shockingly bad.
11-17-2013 12:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I rather liked 2. It was really funny (to me)

I hated 3 because Godot. Crying tears of blood? Yeahhhhhhhhhh no. AA is pretty "wtf" with things but the blood tears is where I drew the goddamned line

Apollo is also okay, but I only say okay because I hate Klavier. And Trucy is kinda meh/annoying. She's no Maya that's for sure

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Ace Attorney 5