What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Cards Against Humanity» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cards Against Humanity
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-06-2012 2:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"What do old people smell like?"

Choose from:

A) Panda sex.
B) Golden showers.
C) Nocturnal emissions.

Play with us damn you.
12-06-2012 2:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"What's that sound?"

A) Getting abducted by Peter Pan
B) My collection of high-tech sex toys
12-06-2012 6:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah this seems lol

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-14-2012 8:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wut
12-14-2012 9:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This game is zany

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-15-2012 11:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just don't pick pony options.
12-15-2012 5:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah when I saw those even existed I was like "this doesn't sound good" and then x explained exactly what they were and it was like :|

Quote by Alizarin:

12-15-2012 9:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think Iron got something like "rainboomgasm" or some shit, while I got something about Celestia having an orgy

So yeah, avoid those

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

12-15-2012 9:55 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frown

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

12-15-2012 9:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bronies Ruin Everything

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

12-17-2012 6:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Reddit bronies too.
12-17-2012 5:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh christ how I detest reddit.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-20-2012 8:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They clog up this game's servers so badly.
12-21-2012 12:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey reddit I invented a new vidjya, a dating sim where you play as julian assange and seduce an underaged loli and half the dialogue involves background characters saying they got kneecapped by an arrow.

The address of the game is http://www.ThisIsAMisdirection/ItsMeantToFreeUpSpace.edu

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2013 11:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I capped this one

06-28-2013 5:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Icy handjob won.
06-29-2013 5:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
I capped this one

Statistically bitches do love "the systematic destruction of an entire people and their way of life" as a pickup line, or at least somebody would.

And...hopefully none of us will run across them because they might be too cray-cray.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-20-2016 4:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everything dies baby, that's a fact.

But maybe everything that dies someday comes back.

(We should totally do this before x and hol are busy)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-20-2016 9:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

World's Filthiest Cards Against Humanity Online

Has Democracy Mode.
08-21-2016 4:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We have to do this again while we all still can.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Cards Against Humanity