What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » True Art: The Horror of Tumblr» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page True Art: The Horror of Tumblr
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-02-2013 3:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frankly, I am really getting tired of them. Sad part is, Megaman yaoi doesn't even phase me anymore. They're just annoying as all motherfuck, these girls. They base their entire online identity around Gay Megaman robots. Not just Gay Megaman robots, Gay Megaman robots that have been around for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. And were never (truly) mentioned again.

I'm just the type that is like "please, the franchise is dead, MM has a small following, could you let the robots die off now"

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

01-02-2013 9:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People always have to have the most niche fetish to make them feel special.
01-06-2013 5:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I DID like the Mushroom guy on the one commission page....

01-06-2013 5:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
I'm just the type that is like "please, the franchise is dead, MM has a small following, could you let the robots die off now"

8.8, its over, capcom is finished

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-07-2013 1:08 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
Frankly, I am really getting tired of them. Sad part is, Megaman yaoi doesn't even phase me anymore. They're just annoying as all motherfuck, these girls. They base their entire online identity around Gay Megaman robots. Not just Gay Megaman robots, Gay Megaman robots that have been around for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. And were never (truly) mentioned again.

Found out yesterday that the lady in question wants to be a dude.

Nocturnal Rites - Against the World

01-07-2013 10:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lmao of course, of course.

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

01-07-2013 5:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Surprise Level... zero!
01-07-2013 7:28 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll be honest, I just find all the MM yaoi shit funny nowadays, especially when its done so badly its goes all the way to being hilarious on that basis alone. And the pit of voles (aka FanFiction.net) has started to get its share of Chromedome/Rewind Transformers Yaoi because of James Roberts throughout More Than Meets The Eye. And Roberts actually puts in a lot more effort into writing Transformers than anybody else (including Simon Furman and John 'Continuity Patch' Barber) would dare and we're talking about giant, genderless alien robots that turn into cars and shit born out of mixing a number of differnet Japanese toylines into one American toyline.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

01-08-2013 12:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rewind Transformers...?
01-08-2013 11:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rewind is the name of one of them, isn't it?

01-08-2013 11:49 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought the..it was either a tape player or one of those huge
80s ghetto blaster boomboxes one was named soundshock or something.

Also wasn't there some weird like...cassette tape one that lived in the boombox one.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-08-2013 5:54 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cheers for that Holly, guess I could've clarify things a little before I had to sign on although in the IDW comics Rewind turns into a giant memory stick as opposed to a tape in the other G1 continuities.

Here's the synopsis of the book that pretty says that Chromedome and Rewind are emotionally close

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

01-08-2013 6:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH NO, TWO MALE CHARACTERS THAT ARE EMOTIONALLY CLOSE, THEY MUST BE FLAMINGLY Gay, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION

01-08-2013 6:54 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This trannie, as I think I said, hangs out in a chatroom I go to because I have a bunch of cool friends there. Today, they're sitting there talking and making light of the fact they're talking to a Roll roleplayer, and that the Flash Man they're roleplaying is going to RAEP them.

I am so unamused. So. So. Unamused.

01-08-2013 7:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait wait wait wait.

The yaoi fangirl who wants to be a dude is making light of a Roll rper, said yaoi fangirl is going to be a Flash man that RAEPs her?

Did I get that right?

01-08-2013 7:28 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
OH NO, TWO MALE CHARACTERS THAT ARE EMOTIONALLY CLOSE, THEY MUST BE FLAMINGLY Gay, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION

In all fairness, Transformers in the IDWverse are genderless, unless you can Acree who had the subject of a gender assignment experiment and butchered the shit out of the scientist responsible at the end of Furman's run before IDW allowed Shane McCarthy to take one Isao-sized shit over everything. I was very, very cross to say the least. Not to mention that the next guy, Mike Costa, spent the first of his of his run going "I have no idea what I'm doing." while having less of an imagination than Michael Bay, Costa's nadir for me was this. :|

At least there was Last Stand of the Wreckers by Nick Roche and James Roberts.

Quote:

Quote:

01-08-2013 7:31 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
Wait wait wait wait.

The yaoi fangirl who wants to be a dude is making light of a Roll rper, said yaoi fangirl is going to be a Flash man that RAEPs her?

Did I get that right?

I mean, it's talking about the fact it's going to RP RAEP Roll like it's no big thing.

01-08-2013 7:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
On the IDW message boards, Guido Guidi said that starting with this issue, Spike's new haircut is official, meaning that every artist has to draw it this way from now on. Yes, this little change is apparently more important to the story than keeping the Transformers' designs consistent.

lolololololololololololol

01-08-2013 7:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
Quote by Zero:
Wait wait wait wait.

Did I get that right?

I mean, it's talking about the fact it's going to RP RAEP Roll like it's no big thing.

Yeah, the yaoi fangirl that thinks it's supposed to be a man, right? That's the one thinking RAEP is a joke?

It's typical of those kinds of people. They are fucking idiots (obviously). They think "hey, I wish I was a man because I am SO BORED of my horrible life, so let me RP as a man...men think RAEP is funny right?!"

01-08-2013 7:45 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
Quote:
On the IDW message boards, Guido Guidi said that starting with this issue, Spike's new haircut is official, meaning that every artist has to draw it this way from now on. Yes, this little change is apparently more important to the story than keeping the Transformers' designs consistent.

lolololololololololololol

Yeah, screw the robots having a consistent design. Spike needs to keep the same hair, no matter how stupid that sounds.

And who thinks RAEP is funny? Assholes.

Quote:

Quote:

Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » True Art: The Horror of Tumblr