What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » True Art: The Horror of Tumblr» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page True Art: The Horror of Tumblr
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-08-2013 8:02 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Disillusioned manwomen who have a broken sense of reality.

Impelliteri - Victim of the System

01-08-2013 8:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't even give her the satisfaction of calling her a manwoman. I used to do that on livejournal communities--if someone was an asshole, scammer, scalper, etc, I would call them the gender they're desperately trying not to be.

Of course, the PC brigade would come in saying I should respect it blah blah, I blew em off, didn't give a fuck.

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

01-08-2013 8:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
Of course, the PC brigade would come in saying I should respect it blah blah, I blew em off, didn't give a fuck.

It gets funnier when they get upset.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-08-2013 8:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Um... it's even worse than you think.

Roll is portrayed as, like, 12.

So it's a step higher on the shit scale than RAEP: it's pedophilia.
01-08-2013 8:24 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like Vanessa George. Watching the news about her crime unfold was not fun.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

01-08-2013 8:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How many pedo rings does Britain HAVE...?
01-08-2013 8:39 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too many to fucking count, and the thing with Vanessa George took place in my home town, and that woman had daughters and a husband of her own. Imagine your own mother was taking pictures in her place of work for her paedophile mates, and took one of you in the bargain.

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

01-09-2013 3:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's... horrifying. To put it mildly.
01-09-2013 6:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just think how many goons on average are the same.

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

01-11-2013 1:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

90%.

I'd like to take "terrifying realities" for 400..oh boy its a daily double!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2013 2:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wanted to facepalm so hard that I would nearly lose my head.

I instead just went "o___o"

01-13-2013 3:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"are you really doing everything in your power to help them along?"

Can you wiretap somebody because they seem to be encouraging drugging and/or RAEP?

I mean I know its technically..you can't get a judge to sign on for that, and the aclu would bitch, but could a bug be put into this persons home? Just to be safe?

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2013 3:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:

That was a woman saying that, it was the nicest way possible for her to say "are you being romantic/attractive/not a fucking 'spergin at all?"

01-13-2013 5:11 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why does that remind of this?

Quote:

Quote:

01-13-2013 5:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
Quote by Sharp:

That was a woman saying that, it was the nicest way possible for her to say "are you being romantic/attractive/not a fucking 'spergin at all?"

I'm aware it was a woman, and I'm aware they..well I'm hoping you're correct.

Damn sure sounded a little dark though. Could have picked better phrasing probably.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2013 6:54 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I only noticed the wording just now, odd way of putting what Holly said. Then again, the person with the pony avatar comes out as a potential creepy rapist. Yeah, I'm going with him/her as a 'creepy rapist'.

Quote:

Quote:

01-13-2013 10:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
I only noticed the wording just now

It isn't paranoia when you're dealing with bronies/affiliates thereof, your worst suspicions are pretty much always confirmed.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-15-2013 8:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's how I read it, as "are you being romantic?"

The issue with asking that directly is that usually if you ask men that they take it as an insult. Doubly so if they are nerds.
01-15-2013 11:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He did, with the "they need help?" response, and whining about "double standards" cause men supposedly don't need help (I guess)

01-15-2013 12:30 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

These assholes are too busy trying to get women to notice them by being so-called nice guys that they don't realise they're putting women off and they would be better off not thinking about relationships.

Seriousky, the sooner they realise this the better.

Quote:

Quote:

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » True Art: The Horror of Tumblr