What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (49): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3D Pokemon Announced
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-08-2013 3:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...7A&noredirect=1

I won't be able to play it (so not buying a 3ds) but Froakie is pretty adorbs.

Transition into 3d will most likely not be pretty either.

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

01-08-2013 8:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno, it looks like Dragon Quest. That could be good.
01-09-2013 1:32 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

S'why I didn't get Pokemon Black 2, so I'm pretty stoked to see it on the 3DS.

I think the graphics will look pretty decent, MK7 looks really good, so does Starfox.
01-09-2013 3:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MK?
01-09-2013 3:33 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mario Kart

Lord of the Rings (SNES) - The Shire

01-09-2013 3:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I heard it sucked, sadly.
01-09-2013 6:34 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's always someone who will say that any given thing sucks.

01-09-2013 6:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OXYGEN SUCKS

01-09-2013 6:57 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Zero:
OXYGEN SUCKS

I'm more of a lifetime gal myself

01-09-2013 7:00 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Littlefinger:
Quote by Zero:
OXYGEN SUCKS

+

01-09-2013 7:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

01-09-2013 7:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Littlefinger:
Quote by Zero:
OXYGEN SUCKS

Well executed. Unexpected.
01-10-2013 8:46 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's been a lot of whining in my pokeymans community about the whole 3DS thing. The way I figure it, we've had two generations of pokeymans games on the DS, not to mention remakes of second gen. Also, not to mention the spinoff games. I want to say the total pokeymans games on the DS is like 12 total or something. The transition was bound to happen.

Regardless, Froakie is totally my boy.
01-10-2013 5:13 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't get the big deal about it, honestly. I'm surprised they didn't have a 3DS pokemon game earlier.
01-13-2013 4:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

#TEAMFROAKIE4LYFE

01-15-2013 8:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The 3DS is fine aside from its gimmick. Even I can read the 3dS XL.
01-15-2013 8:33 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The thing about the 3D gimmick is that nothing requires it. You can turn it off and not lose any part of the experience. And you don't get eye damage too.

01-15-2013 9:45 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All of the new starters are cool. Which one do I pick? Look Around

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

01-16-2013 4:18 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
#TEAMFROAKIE4LYFE

01-16-2013 9:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
All of the new starters are cool. Which one do I pick? Look Around

Anything but Chespin, unless you have a soft spot for retards.

Chespin might evo to something cool though.

Pages (49): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced