What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (49): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3D Pokemon Announced
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-16-2013 9:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know, I was iffy about Chespin at first, but he's kind of grown on me a bit.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

01-16-2013 10:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He literally looks like he's wearing a protective helmet

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-16-2013 10:07 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....yeah. Yeah, he does.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

01-17-2013 8:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Means he's good at headbutts!
01-21-2013 3:07 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's also talented at eating glue and licking windows.
02-01-2013 2:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hopefully he evos into something that doesn't look so dumb.

Hopefully he's not another Samurott. Lips Are Sealed

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

02-01-2013 4:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That thing is ugly.

VERY ugly.
02-01-2013 5:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

02-01-2013 5:45 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always knew Diglett could fly.
02-01-2013 9:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well yeah diglett is a super-sayan and they can fly

Unless your avatar is a dirty liar

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-02-2013 1:08 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bitch, I will dig a hole so deep it takes six filler episodes to fully explore.
02-02-2013 2:18 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

02-02-2013 7:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pictures like that are why the 3D pokemon stadium games were the best.
02-12-2013 12:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe it's me but, this new Eevee is UGLY AS FUCK

02-12-2013 1:14 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What type is that even supposed to be? Ribbon type?

Gitaroo Man - Tainted Lovers

02-13-2013 12:00 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As a design it's interesting in a "subtle digimon" sort of way.

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

02-13-2013 5:54 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That Glaceon. It knows things.
02-13-2013 4:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If Espeon didn't exist I would think it was Psychic.

So what the hell is it? Normal 2.0?
02-13-2013 6:05 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy shit since when has pikachu been an eevolution. Mind = Blown
02-13-2013 7:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahaha what IS he doing there
Pages (49): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced