What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (49): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3D Pokemon Announced
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-13-2013 11:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's going to be in a short animu about the new Eevee.

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

02-14-2013 6:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Will it suck?

Probably!
02-14-2013 1:57 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could see it maybe being flying, because like flowing ribbons or whatever.

That or more normal, yeah.

Legend of Mana - The Darkness Nova

02-14-2013 5:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm betting Normal because of how it looks. It looks like Audino (assholdino).
02-14-2013 7:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Confirmed moves it was using:

Swift
Trump Card
Focus Blast
Focus Energy

Doesn't really tell us anything does it

Its name is Sylveon

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

02-14-2013 10:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They mean it like Sylvan, basically elven.

It's likely Normal/Fighting, like Meloetta.
02-14-2013 11:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the fire pokemans, they shoot fire.

I can respect that. Charizard for governor of Pennsylvania.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-15-2013 12:08 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As if that'd fly in a coal state

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

02-15-2013 12:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2013 1:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:

I would personally vote for Wartortle

Fucker gives no shits about taxes

02-15-2013 7:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It even has tort in the name!
02-15-2013 8:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmmm... Torts.

02-15-2013 8:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

May as well write evee or something in on the next ballot, the damn states still gonna be pretty much bankrupt either way

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2013 6:57 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wartortle for President

Will reform tort law by raising maximums because tort law reform is a bullshit scapegoat so companies have to pay less for egregious errors.
02-16-2013 2:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"But look at this example of a lawsuit that I cherry picked to show how all legal proceedings are bullshit! Ignore the fact it never went anywhere or was an outlier!"

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2013 1:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or was completely justified!
02-17-2013 2:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was some documentary that was either produced by or maybe just aired on HBO, like...at least three or so years ago, I think it was called "hot coffee" (because it mentions the mcdonalds lawsuit that you always hear about whenever tort reform is discussed) that pretty much blows a lot of holes into the argument about lawsuit reform.

I think there might have been a frontline documentary about it too.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2013 4:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The woman had a legitimate case, sheesh.
02-19-2013 6:12 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cherry Bliss:
Quote by Sharp:

I would personally vote for Wartortle

Fucker gives no shits about taxes

Dunno why this was so funny

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-19-2013 10:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOLY SHIT FREEZE IS ALIVE THANK GOD
Pages (49): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced