What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » The Megaman Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Megaman Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-06-2012 11:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X5 and X6 are balls hard. Good if you want a psychotic challenge. I literally cannot get through Blaze Heatnix's level in X6...hell I don't remember getting through ANY of them....

Command Mission is a waste of fucking time.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

10-06-2012 11:11 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome. I have an awesome game collection and a drink coaster.

10-06-2012 11:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Command Mission is fun if you like Korean Grindfest MMOs though? It's boring as fuck.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

10-06-2012 11:53 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I tried to give that game another chance about a month ago. It's just not very good.

The Megaman universe could easily be adapted into a very, very good RPG. Command Mission is... well, not that RPG. If they chronicled the Elf Wars, or even made an RPG bridging Classic and X series, it could be great!

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-07-2012 12:06 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

command mission is just awful. the dungeons are just giant corridors and the cutscenes are abysmal

the battles are actualy good but not worth playing through that entire shit game (which i did)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

10-07-2012 12:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cpt. Badass:
command mission is just awful. the dungeons are just giant corridors and the cutscenes are abysmal

This sounds like song lyrics

10-07-2012 11:14 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wish I could find a copy of Command Mission, I never thought ti was awesome but I enjoyed what I played.
10-07-2012 12:00 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can have mine. It's the GCN version, though

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-07-2012 5:28 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would, but my Wii is boxed away and I have no Cube stuff.
10-07-2012 6:49 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Got a PS2?

10-07-2012 8:42 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do indeed, I'd probably choke a Chinese orphan to keep it running.
10-07-2012 10:23 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:

That's my boy

10-07-2012 10:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:

"Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here."

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-19-2012 3:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anyone see this?

Rockman Xover Presents...I Got The Shotgun. Time to Put Him Out of His Misery.

I lol'd heartily. Capcom thinks that X in a Squall jacket is going to sell games? They have to decide whether to go retro gamer, or iphone hipster husk gamer. Not mix them.

11-20-2012 1:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell. That can't be real. It looks like shit.
11-20-2012 5:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately it is real.

11-20-2012 6:21 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I see you finally discovered XOver. I've known about it for weeks. It's united the MM community once again in a brotherly outpouring of rage.

I loved those guys who actually remade XOver in Flash just to show how shitty and effortless it was to do.
11-20-2012 6:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Link? I can imagine...cause god damn the jitters in the sprites and lack of frames..that shit looks awful.

11-20-2012 6:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was a while ago. I don't remember where I found it.

The animation is godawful, yes. The SNES X games had better animation.
11-20-2012 8:05 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nowadays, I just get the impression Capcom couldn't give a shit about the Blue Bomber when there's Street Fighter, Resident Evil and whatever new IPs they hope to whore out. The irony that MM9 and 10's successes and the failures of MM:MHX and MM:PU may have been the writing on the wall for MML3, MMU and the Megaman MMO outside of XOver. Of course, the chances of this being true is a crapshoot and what do I know?

Yeah, first thing I turn to on my return and I click on a sodding Megaman. Go fucking figure.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

Pages (26): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » The Megaman Thread