What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » TDottle Moved Webhosts» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TDottle Moved Webhosts
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-23-2013 5:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hostgator was sadly not giving me the speed I desired, and they were 15 bucks a month. This was unacceptable.

So I moved hosts. Inform me if you see any errors.

Faster, isn't it?
03-23-2013 7:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seems it, yeah

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-23-2013 8:21 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Victory Screech

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds COllide

03-23-2013 8:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like that. You get karma.
03-23-2013 8:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

180 dollars a year for Dottle. Hell no.

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

03-23-2013 9:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, now it's 72 and better service.
03-24-2013 5:03 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PREMIUM DOTTLE SUBSCRIPTIONS

03-24-2013 11:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And under all our avatars it will say NEEDS PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Did I mention I hate DA

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

03-25-2013 12:55 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

10bux

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-25-2013 1:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh right, I need to block those DA ads.
03-27-2013 3:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
PREMIUM DOTTLE SUBSCRIPTIONS

Platinum membership gets you a private audience where I, and the ghost chick from a japanese horror movie (she's my attorney), will explain to you what really happened with New Coke.

The truth is quite shocking.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-27-2013 4:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Science not accounting for emotional attachment?
03-31-2013 9:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is up with this apparent string of people registering then never posting? Did the forum go up on the askjeeves search ranking or something when we ditched the woltlab.

I know dead chick found us because we had avatars from that "monster" cartoon but this seems unusual.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-31-2013 10:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They're bots. I have to improve the registration protection, but don't have time right now.
04-29-2013 11:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do you have time....now?

Or at least time to move all those bots into a dummy account cause there's a lot of them

05-01-2013 6:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dear Lord you're right. I'll move bots.
05-01-2013 6:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I updated the registration requirements. Hopefully this helps!
05-25-2013 4:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
Dear Lord you're right. I'll move bots.

The bots keep looking at my journal I notice.

I'm uncomfortable with skynet trying to profile me.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-25-2013 10:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Russian bots

They just are attracted to several mentions of the word FBI and mosin nagant

05-26-2013 1:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This makes a lot of sense actually.

At least they don't reg anymore.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » TDottle Moved Webhosts