What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Hannibal» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (38): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hannibal
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-26-2013 12:23 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I figured you were busy or something or missed it. Oops.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-26-2013 12:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was implying that I was wholly distracted by Mikkelsen, so much that I don't recall the rest of the ep.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

04-26-2013 12:39 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

One thing I'm not totally clear on (because I really only just started watching this)

So...is the Will character an FBI agent or is he just like a consultant with them or whats going on there.

Is it like "Millennium" where its an ex-agent that is just brought in because they are super duper good at profiling.

Cause I know in red dragon and I guess manhunter he was just sort of a consultant.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-26-2013 4:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's just like Millennium, yes.

Also, we actually missed an episode. Episode 4 was pulled because of the child shooting recently.
04-26-2013 4:39 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okey dokey, I figured that was it.

In the, like, hallucination sequence he had in the barn it looked like he was reaching for a gun, so I was like "wait if he's not an agent why would he be packing heat". But that was like a dream sequence or whatevs, so yeah.

You and hol might like millennium because of the whole psychology/serial killer stuff. Or season 1 you might like. Season 2 gets kinda..stuff about demons and conspiracies and apocalypse prophecies. Season 3 sucks and don't bother.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-26-2013 4:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, he has a gun.

Will's position is sort of weird.
04-26-2013 9:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's licensed with a gun because the FBI wants him to have protection. I mean come on, he's dealing with serial killers.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

04-26-2013 2:54 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that makes sense.

Cause that part where he figures out where the killer is and they go to the barn was kinda like "Wait shouldn't they have backup?"

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2013 12:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And here I thought the show was great already

04-27-2013 1:06 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This would be awesome.

The fact the guy said "if we get a second season" is concerning though.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2013 1:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, fans are flipping their shit since the show is getting low ratings, but, it's getting low ratings because of the NBA playoffs and shit, so

I mean, Nielsen is fucking behind in evaluating ratings. They don't know what people DVR. They don't count itunes and Hulu watchers. Several other factors

04-27-2013 1:17 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
Yeah, fans are flipping their shit since the show is getting low ratings, but, it's getting low ratings because of the NBA playoffs and shit, so

Oh shit, yeah I was afraid of that.

Considering this show is on NBC (which is like a perpetual disaster) I wouldn't get too attached to it. Because now I'm fearing the worst.

Quote:
I mean, Nielsen is fucking behind in evaluating ratings. They don't know what people DVR. They don't count itunes and Hulu watchers. Several other factors

Yeah I think I bought this up once, but the Nielsen system is BEYOND Durrrr.... It's completely outmoded, it doesn't really demonstrate jack shit, its a really crappy metric overall.

Pretty much its still being used because everybody is used to it. It's sort of like how if you look at wars people will use the same tactics they are used to even if the situation is wildly different.

Networks are fighting the last war and not the current one. And they are losing.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2013 10:00 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't be afraid, it definitely has 13 eps, and was bought by 80 countries.

05-01-2013 9:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This show is no longer viewable in Utah.

Ah, the mormon controlled state.

05-01-2013 5:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Say what, why?
05-01-2013 5:49 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's some NBC affiliate around...I wanna say Salt Lake City that has a habit of doing this apparently.

They did it with that "Playboy Club" show too (but nobody really cared because that supposedly suuuucked).

So that's probably it.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-01-2013 10:17 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NBC needs to officially announce if they've renewed this.

Also, it turns out I was exactly right. It was the Salt Lake City affiliate I'd heard about, apparently some other channel in that same market is showing it though so...for all our utah members who watch this, that's good news.

Oh right we don't have any, because why the fuck would we have people from Utah.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2013 8:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They don't even show SNL over there.

Why do we, as americans, let shit like this happen

Are we going to wait until the muslims start doing this too?

05-03-2013 2:09 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
Are we going to wait until the muslims start doing this too?

The whore wife of one of those bombers probably would dig it.

(White chick, converted, her genetic material was apparently found on one of the bombs. I'd love to see if I could make a chew toy for one of my pets from her skin.)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-03-2013 12:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Women who convert honestly just hate themselves. Or are so "I'M SO LIBERAL I HAVE TO PROVE IT SOMEHOW...OH WAIT"

Pages (38): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Hannibal