What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Death to Baidu Bots» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Death to Baidu Bots
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-05-2013 2:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Baidu somehow has hijacked the IP range of another company and is using their IPs to bot scrapoe all across the intertubes. They have been smote most mightily.
07-05-2013 9:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bots seem to like us.

Here's a semi-unrelated thing. We're on the first page of google if you try looking up something.

Specifically, if you try to google a saturday night live bit about the O.J. simpson trial, one of the top results is a post of mine mentioning it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-05-2013 9:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell man.
08-06-2013 11:04 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know, right?

It is weird I remember and referenced that.

It is google's fault for noticing it. THEY are the people monitoring us, everybody is blaming the government but google is the scary people.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-06-2013 11:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Definitely.

They used to be pretty good, now they're being like...I dunno, Apple?

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

08-06-2013 11:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
Definitely.

They used to be pretty good, now they're being like...I dunno, Apple?

I kinda want to hug you, because I am thinking that EXACT thing.

Google is doing the apple/Book of Faces/social media crap.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-06-2013 11:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hugs are free

also, google always pissed me off because of the whole "if you're a Gay couple we'll give you the equivalent tax money the gubment gives married couples"

how the FUCK is that google's fucking business if you're Gay or not

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

08-06-2013 11:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because google is playing their base like a fiddle. And they did the Gay thing so progressives would like them, and give them business. So then they could make even more money.

This is the first I've heard of this, but I'm 100% sure it's exactly what I speculated. Multinational corporations only think about remaining in the black come next quarter.

And progressives aren't terribly smart. They pretend they are, but a lot of them aren't much better than their analogs on the right. You sell them something with the right phrasing they'll just start throwing money at you.

And I'm a democrat who has worked with campaigns. So this isn't me disparaging the political left. When I insult nice-guy progressives..well it's easy to be a social justice warrior on tumblr. It requires some level of effort to actually do something.

Social justice people posted "hashtag vote" on Twatter in '08. I went and knocked on doors. They should really be thanking me...I did the work, the county democrats did the work.

The tumblr/Twatter people should kneel..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2013 5:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Twatterati is a word. It's horrid.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Death to Baidu Bots