What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-04-2017 6:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Also Roiland in Fatal Farm's Footloose remake at about 9:15

Why am I not surprised he's in with those guys Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-07-2017 6:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And when the hell does Rick and Morty come back on.

That and FLCL coming back are like all thats interesting...or did both those things get canceled because people whined.

(Wouldn't be the first time adult swim caved...)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-01-2017 2:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol Hirsch at 1:50

Quote by Alizarin:

04-01-2017 8:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have almost started crying from laughter at Seal Team Ricks.

I fucking love corny jokes

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

04-01-2017 9:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good puns are awesome and anybody that disagrees just doesn't get wordplay.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-04-2017 2:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gravity Paws: The Cutest Super Bowl Weekend Commercial You Didn't See | Wonder and Company

Omg its so cuuuuuuuute (lol bill is a cat face)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2018 5:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh look, there's suddenly news about Gravity Falls

Its not season 3.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-28-2018 11:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Disney's "Gravity Falls" complete series Blu-ray and DVD sets announced by creator Alex Hirsch | Inside the Magic

Buying a cartoon on dvd is stupid and expensive.

Wait...we know somebody who spends money like a drunken sailor on pokeymans, and somebody who buys nerd shit constantly, don't we..so what if we got szo or ed to buy us copies...

Triangulum, entangulum. Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (18): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread