What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-01-2013 5:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Usually it'd be I'm 8 and the chick was 14 or something yeah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-13-2013 5:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, the ending IS on youtube.

Also apparently some webisodes or something will begin in late october, but season 2 isn't till next year.

Lol. "Trust no one". I read some interview the guy did and they mentioned watching x-files growing up, so of course there would be a reference.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-14-2013 7:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it'll be some little shorts in October.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-13-2013 6:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The first of the webisode shorts is on youtube

Quote by Alizarin:

10-15-2013 8:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Your gummi worm video has disturbed and insulted me, you fools are unworthy of my great knowledge, the era of human enlightenment shall never come to pass"

edit: Hell yes, a slender-man/shadow person lookalike (well..in that its a tall, shadow creature, except it makes a weird noise. Close enough for my tastes. The depiction in the book is fairly close.)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-19-2013 3:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Go to this link

Upon going to said link, vote for Gravity Falls.

Bronies swarmed the poll and are running scripts. I think if you refresh after voting you can vote again.

In the words of rambo, they drew first blood.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-19-2013 9:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh, dude, we've already lost. The bronies have bot scripts.
12-20-2013 9:51 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then we'll choke their rivers with our dead.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-20-2013 1:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All the "Dipper's guide to the unexplained" webisodes in one youtube

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2013 7:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Am I bad for picking the surname of a gravity falls character in a vidjya

("Jack" is a reference to a series of novels, and I'm gonna read the last one soon, they are lovecraftian stuff)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2013 7:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now 15 bucks!
12-25-2013 8:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Now 15 bucks!

You want it?

The 15 buck version gets you all the DLCs. I kinda wanted to buy one of those and maybe deadly premonition

Also I dunno if you'd like it, I can do like you did and give you a test maybe?

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2013 11:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dude
he has told you like twenty times he wants it wtf

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

12-26-2013 6:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't buy DP until you can test it out. It might not work on your comp, and it's 25 bucks. This is a good point of order to try the "don't buy until you test it" mantra that certain people claim they do.

My account already had a test for TSW that I didn't use, no idea what would happen.
12-26-2013 9:53 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't DP on sale?

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2013 10:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh huh, so it is. Have fun then!
12-26-2013 11:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I think both that and tsw are on sale until like, the 2nd or something (or somebody said steam was gonna do another sale on tsw. That thing goes on sale at the WEIRDEST times and I generally hear about it after it ended)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2013 1:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I wouldn't mind trying it.

No idea if I can though.
12-26-2013 2:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably, I mean I probably don't have the greatest laptop (it's from like 2010 I believe) and it's worked out for me...

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2013 3:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some goon said it would be pretty fun with a friend, so.
Pages (18): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread