What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-26-2013 4:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do I have you added on steam? I think I do..I dunno how to gift stuff in case I do give you a post-christmas present

(And it is fun yeah, some missions are easier with another person)

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Some goon said it would be pretty fun with a friend, so.

Goons can sit on it and spin, or bow to what I'm doing (I play as illuminati, and I play casually).

You I would like to team up with. Goon can deal with it or fuck off.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-26-2013 4:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You do, I see you.
12-26-2013 4:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
You do, I see you.

Check your steam account my friend Smile

(PLEASE tell me this worked...)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2013 4:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It worked. So, what do you want for Christmas?
12-26-2013 6:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want what everybody asks for on christmas. Nuclear launch codes and a bottle of Irish whiskey.

(You don't HAVE to get me anything but...deadly premonition I guess? You said I couldn't run it but I dunno, if you want to give me something)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2013 7:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Trilateral01

Add me if you start playing, just hit shift and f to do the friendlist, and enter that.

From there we can find each other, don't worry about the server you make your dude on, you can hop servers in this (the game calls them "dimensions", it's pretty much just one server, whatevs. The meetup option just ports you to whoever).

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2014 2:57 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey so you know how we've seen lauren faust on 4chan and MA Larson being kind of a fuckup on Twatter.

Here is another reason gravity falls is a better cartoon, this is an actual quote from the creators Twatter.

Quote:
I'm gonna get drunk and try to draw the Rugrats from memory

This dude sounds fun to go drinking with. No misogyny or weird pandering, just getting loaded and arbitrarily trying to draw nicktoons on a cocktail napkin.

(Also no they also don't even seem to know when the hell season 2 starts)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2014 8:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dudes legit. no misogyny? no, seriousky, lauren sucks. her 'comedy' especially. pony has been fine without her.

Frank: Some cocks can't be unsucked.

01-02-2014 8:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I think television will be fine without "galaxy girls". We'll figure out a way.

(Kinda gotta ask yourself if she got as far as she did based on looks. I'm just gonna say it.)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2014 8:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

she got as far as she did because she was fucking whats-his-face, who makes way better cartoons

01-02-2014 8:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh right that guy with the...whatever the fuck. That show I never saw. I forgot that angle.

Wait how the fuck did pone stuff end up in this thread? *turns, sees self in mirror, rod serling narration commences*

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2014 3:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

he made powerpuff girls, dexters lab, others. craig mccracken

01-02-2014 4:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why do I remember that guy's name?
01-02-2014 9:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was almost gonna say "phil mccracken" only to remember that was a SNL bit from ages ago (the scottish therapist one)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2014 1:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mabel Pines visits The Black Lodge

...Sure. Why not.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-24-2014 1:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Francis York Morgan:
Yeah, it'll be some little shorts in October.

This again apparently. "Mabel's guide to life". Season 2 unknown premiere.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-06-2014 1:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most of them (cause it's not done yet) are up on youtube

Also this (turn on the closed captioning, it is in Russian)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-06-2014 2:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Russian Mabel is actually tolerable.

02-06-2014 3:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anybody else realize the bob's burger character that chick voices is pretty much somebody going "Okay what if we take the mabel character but instead of talking about stickers we just have them make comments about arson periodically"

(I'm saying bob's burgers is a show written by hacks)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-06-2014 3:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread