What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-06-2014 6:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hooray~
03-06-2014 8:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe they'll pick some form of reasonable airing schedule this time

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-12-2014 1:31 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In the entirety

"Dipper's guide to the unexplained"

"Mabel's guide to life"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-21-2014 7:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No firm start date, but apparently it will be now airing on both the channels disney owns.

Hopefully that is a vote of confidence.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-26-2014 11:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Get used to finding this on youtube/*REDACTED SOURCES* I have a bad feeling.

"DisneyXD" seem to be running the reruns, which on comcast is some channel up in the 100s..and whenever the fuck season 2 starts...somebody must be trying to kill this show I think.

(Couldn't they have sacrificed fausts husbands show? Come on, make the deserving suffer..oh wait flipping through the channel listings they moved "wander over yonder" there too. WELL STILL, GRAVITY FALLS SHOULD GET MORE VIEWERS.)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2014 10:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Disney XD is their cartoon channel. It should be next to Disney in the listings, unless Comcast is stupid

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

04-27-2014 3:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Comcast is stupid, disney is like one above cartoon network (which I think is running an adventure time marathon now, also) and xd is 137 or some nonsense and only apparently comes in on one tv thats like..rigged to a certain kind of box, the one with hbo.

If the question is "is comcast stupid" the answer 99% of the time is "yup"

Quote by Alizarin:

05-30-2014 7:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No confirmed date yet but this just got posted (couldn't get it to link like hols I think Twatter did some update maybe)

Alex Hirsch on Twatter: "In It To Twin It #Season2 #ItsComing http://t.co/mpZ6fWE2Bt"

EDIT: Too little, far too late. But the "redacted sources" is Dailymotion, some kind soul apparently put them up. Shhh, nobody alert disney.

Double edit: Nevermind, a lot of them are missing.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-21-2014 9:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

August 1st apparently is season 2.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-06-2014 4:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold. BYE!

Quote by Alizarin:

07-24-2014 2:26 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mabels voice actress cameos in Weird Al's new video

(Thinking the venn diagram of people who like both those things is a circle)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2014 12:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(9pm tonight)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2014 12:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well that'll be something.
08-01-2014 12:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fuck horsey, this is the cartoon people should be watching (well I guess also adventure time)

Actually wait, no. Let this fly under the radar. We've seen what bronies are like, lines must be drawn. Go away internet, look at this shiny clickbait. SHOO. SHOO. I'LL USE THE SPRAY BOTTLE, DON'T MAKE ME USE THE SPRAY BOTTLE.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-01-2014 8:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Men in black are now involved, mabel wants to do karaoke

I missed this show.

"I've been training for this moment my whole life, with all the horror movies I've seen I know how to avoid zombies. *gets bitten* ...so eating your brains, yay or nay?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Like I said, missed this show. Hopefully it keeps airing on fridays.

(Also according to the trailer at comiccon, my avatar/best demon is gonna come back. Yay)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-03-2014 9:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The second ep is on demand (at least for Verizon customers)

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

08-03-2014 11:21 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was fun.
08-03-2014 2:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lezard Valeth:
The second ep is on demand (at least for Verizon customers)

Hmm...Will definately have to check if comcast was kind enough to do that. (Either tonight or tomorrow. Or hell I don't have to be up until like noon tomorrow so tonight I guess)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-03-2014 11:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This season is setting up to be better than previous ones.
08-04-2014 2:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So far, yeah.

Also stunningly comcast decided to not be stupid and had it.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (18): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Bubbles of pure madness: Gravity Falls thread