What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Capcom Legally Stabs Us In The Throat (Bof 6)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Capcom Legally Stabs Us In The Throat (Bof 6)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-02-2013 11:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BREATH OF FIRE VI ANNOUNCED!!!

Quote:
The game is being specifically built for touch-controlled devices, although you'll be able to share progress across platforms and also pick up your campaign on PC.

It's not the first time that the Breath of Fire series has appeared on mobile platforms, but it is the first numbered instalment to do so, and the first time a main instalment has not debuted on a home console.

OH GOD CAPCOM. OH GOD. WHY. WHY.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

08-02-2013 11:57 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cap com stopped giving a fuck about everyone years ago.
08-02-2013 3:43 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll still play it.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

08-02-2013 3:52 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ATTENTION CAPCOM:

The previous post is a sign of acceptance similar to the "acceptance" stage seen in the Stages of Grief. It is by no means approval in any way, shape, or form, and is not to be taken as such.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 08-02-2013 4:34 PM.

08-02-2013 7:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least it's on PC?
08-02-2013 10:41 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was hype until I died inside.

08-03-2013 11:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That makes no sense. At all.

The part that it'll be a sidescroller I mean.
08-04-2013 12:02 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you know what bugs me more than it being a game for phones

the screen with the red haired guy

that better not be ryu

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-04-2013 12:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shit, they're doing Onimusha too.

...As a card game?!

Fuck this social gaming bullshit, and I like multiplayer.
08-04-2013 9:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cpt. Badass:
you know what bugs me more than it being a game for phones

the screen with the red haired guy

that better not be ryu

lololol I said the same thing.

All he does on the official site is walk to a tree and lay down in a jilted, shitty flash animated walk.

His hair is two toned. TWO TONED.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

08-04-2013 10:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also, SMT is going the way of the phone card game as well

Yes, before you even ask, X

There are actually TWO games, one is called Devil Survivor Extra World, and I dunno the other one

08-04-2013 11:18 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I miss when telephones were used for making and receiving calls.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-04-2013 4:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was already a card game. Why are they making a new one?
08-04-2013 5:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Batter:
There was already a card game. Why are they making a new one?

Because CHA-CHING. Probably.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-04-2013 8:36 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They're really going to town with putting popular series on mobile devices and integrating Book of Faces and other socialing nonsense into future games. They must really hate the idea of playing solo because it would imply that anybody who play video games is a lonely weirdo who wanks off to equally weird shit.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

08-04-2013 10:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, that describes Patient and myself, but not everyone who plays vidya

08-04-2013 11:39 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
Well, that describes Patient and myself, but not everyone who plays vidya

High five?

08-04-2013 11:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All multiplayer really turns into is people memorizing shit and then screaming at you if you didn't.

Thats why all counter strike servers run "dust 2" or whatever its called.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2013 2:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's totally true, especially if there is any sort of competitive aspect.
08-05-2013 3:05 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Batter:
It's totally true, especially if there is any sort of competitive aspect.

My proudest moment of being yelled at in multiplayer is when somebody called me a "scope whore" when I was playing with some friends in high school and one other random dude one of them knew.

I was using the rifle that cannot one-shot a person unless you manage to hit the head. I was still accused of some form of cheating that only exists in that persons mind. Or at one point I was anyway.

I think my response was "how is it cheating when they specifically put scoped rifles in the game?"

edit: It was counterstrike. I forgot to mention what vidjya, but yeah it was counterstrike and I was using the steyr scout and sig 556, and I just kept killing that guy because they would follow this very obvious pattern right into a really good spot to blast them away...it isn't cheating if every round your tactic consists of "run towards the high ground/sniper position when you know this didn't work"

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Capcom Legally Stabs Us In The Throat (Bof 6)