What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Capcom Legally Stabs Us In The Throat (Bof 6)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Capcom Legally Stabs Us In The Throat (Bof 6)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-23-2014 7:27 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I vomit in my mouth a bit whenever I realize that most of the new games listed on GameRankings are iPhone games.
01-23-2014 7:30 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
IOS is seen as the new big handheld market.

are IoS games legit or are they just shit like xover

i've seen the remakes for FF V and VI and they look so fucking Gay, it sucks that they choose that route (FF VI redone on the 3ds, do want)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-23-2014 7:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lang:

I'm guessing he means smartphone games, like, in general (I think mine is android os and I never put vidjya on it). But yeah that's becoming a big market from my understanding. Oh and the tablets and such.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-23-2014 8:41 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm just not sure if any of them are actually good or if they're just little timekillers for when you're on the can.
01-24-2014 1:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

seems like they're all money sinks, they're not monitored so people fleece the shit out of yuppies

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

01-24-2014 1:31 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
seems like they're all money sinks, they're not monitored so people fleece the shit out of yuppies

Apple apparently refunded people for their kids doing the microtransactions because they had left their accounts logged in. Or something.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-24-2014 11:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lang:

They are theoretically legit.

It's like the Wii. Most of the time there's trash.
02-27-2014 8:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A Tumblr user expresses our reaction

I think the red haired guy is Ryu.... He's certainly not the dog man... Or the Hatsune Miku...

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

02-27-2014 2:00 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For one second I honestly thought the wolf man was riding a skateboard in that screenshot. And then I realised he was wearing shorts that looks like he was wearing a skirt.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

05-04-2018 11:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
OH GOD CAPCOM. OH GOD. WHY. WHY.

Oh so it's like Konami. Except you were able to actually scream instead of just making sort of a gurgling noise because the blood was already entering your lungs.

Then they threw us into what I think was a van or possibly a converted station wagon. It was dark from the blindfold. When at least some of us woke up, I don't know when..hours...days...centuries...there was this strange noise. Japanese slot machines all around. Where this was remained equally a mystery, it was either hell or somewhere in Tokyo.

After that it all becomes hazy. But somehow I made it out.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Capcom Legally Stabs Us In The Throat (Bof 6)