What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What'd you wake up to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What'd you wake up to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-17-2013 7:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I have a song in my head as soon as I wake up. It's strange. Could be songs I haven't heard in years.

Today it was R.E.M. - Crush with Eyeliner.

I haven't heard it in so long I had to look up the lyrics to remember what the song was called

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

09-26-2013 1:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i've had barracuda stuck in my head recently

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-27-2013 8:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Today it was Depeche Mode's "Never Let Me Down Again"

I think it was Sharp who said some tired old joke from South Park a million times about how it's unbelievable that Dave Gahan is straight, I guess I can see how people would think he's Gay from the lyrics of this song...until you realize it's about drugs...

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

09-27-2013 4:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
Today it was Depeche Mode's "Never Let Me Down Again"

I think it was Sharp who said some tired old joke from South Park a million times about how it's unbelievable that Dave Gahan is straight, I guess I can see how people would think he's Gay from the lyrics of this song...until you realize it's about drugs...

Minor clarification. The "but he's in depeche mode!" joke was from venture brothers. And from the context it was sort of mocking the assumption.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What'd you wake up to?