What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What'd you wake up to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What'd you wake up to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-17-2013 7:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I have a song in my head as soon as I wake up. It's strange. Could be songs I haven't heard in years.

Today it was R.E.M. - Crush with Eyeliner.

I haven't heard it in so long I had to look up the lyrics to remember what the song was called

X: I can draw a better swastika than that. It's just a bunch of straight lines!

09-27-2013 8:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Today it was Depeche Mode's "Never Let Me Down Again"

I think it was Sharp who said some tired old joke from South Park a million times about how it's unbelievable that Dave Gahan is straight, I guess I can see how people would think he's Gay from the lyrics of this song...until you realize it's about drugs...

X: I can draw a better swastika than that. It's just a bunch of straight lines!

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What'd you wake up to?