What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (77): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-12-2014 11:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I went through the giant bird boss twice and only died twice. I rock.

I dunno if it was sheer luck or competent people. Because I am awkward at WASD at the moment, severely so.

The bird even reset and healed itself the second time. I AM THAT GOOD.

(I have never played this game before and only knew what stuff did from watching X play it)

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

02-12-2014 12:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably both/your computer being all x-ified. It does seem to depend on if you get in with people who are running it well. 2 deaths is usually what I had been averaging, 3 if people don't clear off that platform quick enough.

I've been focusing on trying to kill off some of the mob though, so I die a lot during the bombardment or getting flanked by the mob. Basically I'm trying to keep the giant spiders from rooting people, I started using an assault rifle/elementalism deal where it's pretty much suppressing fire/trigger happy/that elementalism deal that freezes enemies near you/the fire attack that burns everything in a small radius.

I've probably run it...I dunno...6-ish times. Also I finally got the rocket launcher working, that's way better than having to run up with the chainsaw. The one I just finished I had godawful luck, and for some reason happened to invariably be like right in the center of that cone-attack it does with pretty much no chance of avoision ("I DON'T SAY EVASION, I SAY AVOISION")

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-12-2014 1:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X died a lot yesterday, but I think that was from having idiots around.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

02-12-2014 1:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What did it mean by "mission on cooldown" when I killed the bird the 2nd time?

02-12-2014 1:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
What did it mean by "mission on cooldown" when I killed the bird the 2nd time?

There's a 3 hour cooldown before it lets you do it again. When it opens I think you get a 30 minute window to enter the instance.

The first one registers as a mission, and that gives you the random grab-bag reward. The second one just gives you the slivers and fragments. You can run it twice and then you have to wait.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-12-2014 1:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X died a lot yesterday, but I think that was from having idiots around.

Isn't he also doing healer? Or did he just slot that in because we were getting our asses kicked on that rocket launcher quest since we both were dps

Quote by Alizarin:

02-12-2014 5:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know astral fuses are apparently the stuff everybody wants and now I have one but I don't have the kit to use it I don't think, I'm assuming the nightwatch vendors sell those?

Also the little popups for gaining ap seem off-center if you go down to 1024 resolution I guess

Quote by Alizarin:

02-12-2014 5:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Astral Fuses are mondo expensive. I don't know why, all it does is upgrade a glyph you have at 10.4 to 10.5 for a VERY MARGINAL incrrease.

I keep getting fucking anima consumables. Driving me batshit here.
02-12-2014 6:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Astral Fuses are mondo expensive. I don't know why, all it does is upgrade a glyph you have at 10.4 to 10.5 for a VERY MARGINAL incrrease.

Yeah everybody wants one, and I just stumbled into it, mwahaha. It didn't let me run it twice this time, guess I logged in like right as the lockout was going down.

Quote:
I keep getting fucking anima consumables. Driving me batshit here.

Oh get used to this if you weren't already from the krampus drops. 9 times out of 10 in these you'll end up with...well at least you can use those and it isn't the damn fireworks/flare guns/etc

I think I used up most of mine for attack rating, cause they persist through death so it was sort of like "Fuck it, sip that drank and shoot magic fire at big spiders"

Quote by Alizarin:

02-12-2014 9:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got a turtleneck!
02-12-2014 9:14 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, so this must be what TSW is. I kept hearing you all talking about it and I was clueless.
02-12-2014 11:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is a "superneal diode", I got that..somebody in the chat also mentioned getting it and was confused.

Quote by Moose:
Ah, so this must be what TSW is. I kept hearing you all talking about it and I was clueless.

Yeah it's the mmo vidjya I got for x, my sig image is the illuminati faction

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2014 12:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the fuck, man. I keep getting shit, yet you're getting these mega rare drops.

Supernal Diode is a very rare Heroic assembly component. Nobody knows what it does. Since it is Heroic, meaning better than Epic, chances are it is a component to 10.6 drops or something.

Basically, with that and Astral Fuse back-to-back you are a very lucky man.
02-13-2014 12:25 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
What the fuck, man. I keep getting shit, yet you're getting these mega rare drops.

Supernal Diode is a very rare Heroic assembly component. Nobody knows what it does. Since it is Heroic, meaning better than Epic, chances are it is a component to 10.6 drops or something.

Basically, with that and Astral Fuse back-to-back you are a very lucky man.

The random number gods smile on me sometimes I guess. I got the blood stained kingsmouth police shirt right at the end of the halloween event.

But in terms of what you use it for...yeah nobody knows? Like I said, somebody else mentioned getting it, so I'm not alone in being all "Huh?"

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2014 1:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I dunno how often I'll be able to run this, because a fucking weather system is kind of raping the region, and the fuckup town government yells at you if you don't shovel properly.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2014 1:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, don't want someone to fall on your sidewalk either. Suing is no good

02-13-2014 1:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, don't want someone to fall on your sidewalk either. Suing is no good

Yeah I shoveled/salted specifically to prevent this, I think this is just the fuckups throwing their weight around. A storm hit at like 3 am and they just JUMPED on "Oh well maybe something bad might happen to you...". Because apparently I am cyclops and I can melt ice using my eyes.

I'm pretty sure this town government is sort of in the red, cause incompetence, and they just desperately want cash. I'm complying solely because I don't want to fucking deal with them, in local elections I always vote against the incumbent or write in a joke name...when I said I wrote "anybody else" for mayor on the ballot? Not a joke.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2014 2:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sunflowers don't bother me in images, just in real life. But moths are always gross.

Oh you would NOT like two areas of Kingsmouth then.

(The Ak'ab are basically giant moth looking things. Also they are legit annoying anyway.)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2014 5:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She thinks they're cute actually.
02-13-2014 6:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay is this only happening to me, or is something screwy with the portal now.

Because it sometimes just is not showing how long until the instance opens up. Usually you just walk up to it and it'll say like "1:59" or whatever, but now it sometimes doesn't show that. It was working fine earlier today..

edit: Disregard, I ticked something in the options wrong. I was trying to stop the combat logging.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (77): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?