What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (78): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-13-2014 6:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
She thinks they're cute actually.

The umbral brood king was annoying, before I got you that game I was trying to hunt all the rare spawns to get the "monster hunter" achievement and jacket. UGH, some of them spawn randomly. I think I got all of the kingsmouth ones and randomly killed one in transylvania.

Anywho I've been using the downtime between raids to do PVP. If I hit 10k experience I think I can get the medic outfit (the pvp illuminati medic outfit is the coolest looking one I think) and I'm at like 8k or above now. Also I think I can buy a purple weapon, cause I keep converting the white marks into black marks.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-14-2014 11:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly a "fist ability" resets the bird?

Also X, looks like this is the rest of your clothes in order:

Cargo shorts, black
Nightvision goggles, black
Combat headset, black
Military gas mask, black

There's speculation as to more clothing after this though? A jacket and helmet?

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

02-14-2014 2:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but NO ONE KNOWWWWS
02-14-2014 9:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It seems to be black versions of the stuff from the custodian, so probably a jacket and helmet. Possibly boots maybe?

Oh, wait, the pants. I think the black version of the pants with the metal kneeguard got pulled from the vendor so I assume that'll be a reward

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
Supposedly a "fist ability" resets the bird?

I thought it was an impairment but I can't remember now

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 3:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There seems to be no black military jacket or black military helmet.

I'm pretty sure they used to exist, is the issue.
02-15-2014 9:03 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There seems to be no black military jacket or black military helmet.

I'm pretty sure they used to exist, is the issue.

In one of the earlier phases I think all of that stuff (maybe not the nightvision goggles, I believe those are new) was available from the vendor and then got pulled and put into a reward bag.

Unless they're gonna add those in in some patch. But I dunno, if they're sticking to their "issue 9 in first quarter" and this is the much hyped last phase of whispering tide I'd expect it to only run like into the beginning of march

So far I've seen no clothing drops and just like...whatever that diode thing is and the fuse. Generally fragments or bullion, I'm nearing the ability to get something from the nightwatch vendor with the bullion I guess..I always forget but I think the nightwatch stuff is the upgradable right?

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 1:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's the custom.
02-15-2014 1:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's what I figured, yeah.

I'd buy glyphs but I assume there will be sufficient time

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 1:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't dare assume with this game.

That's why I'm getting everything now.
02-15-2014 1:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True. I'm more figuring out what glyphs I'd want/then just stockpiling till I get the purple stuff.

That's why I got the jacket and headset, just in case this ends up like that mayan currency people had during the 2012 christmas event (became useless)

The tendril health is still 1000/1000 I noticed.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 2:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's multiple tendrils.

Don't trust their HP, they have been known to accelerate when they want it to end.

Also, convenient time table for when to kill the bird:

AM and PM. Convenient!
02-15-2014 2:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's multiple tendrils.

Don't trust their HP, they have been known to accelerate when they want it to end.

Also I had to basically be told how to click them, you sort of have to hit a sweet-spot with one for it to show health (and I get like...10fps in agartha anyway). And yeah I think they mess with the death rates, people were trying to figure out the algorithm or whatever and it seems sorta "whatever they want it to be"

Quote:
Also, convenient time table for when to kill the bird:

AM and PM. Convenient!

Ah, that is useful. Otherwise I was just logging in, seeing nobody doing stuff, and either PVPing for a bit or waiting.

I really should go finish issue 7 or the transylvania plotline if tokyo is nigh. I have everything set up for the flamethrower from issue 7 except the flamethrower being active.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 2:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd help, but I don't have Issue 7 and there is no way I'm paying ten bucks.
02-15-2014 2:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd help, but I don't have Issue 7 and there is no way I'm paying ten bucks.

Yeah. I used my bonus points on 7 cause it released, like, right when I got the free expansion stuff. Also how could I resist a flamethrower, hahaha.

I'll probably get the tokyo one, or at least stage 1. It's lame they charge for expansions, but I think wow or whatever charges you even more. Also post-apocalyptic tokyo seems like a fun idea. Like a junji ito manga but you are firing an assault rifle at the horrors, some image from the testlive server involved you'll pretty much be killing ghost girls from "the ring".

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 3:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I didn't know hol was playing it. I could have gifted you and x the heart pendant they gave out on valentines. It doesn't seem to show up on my dude, possibly cause of my graphics settings or cause I keep wearing stuff that overrides it.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 3:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you wear a uniform it doesn't show. Also I have one already! You can use it on yourself.
02-15-2014 4:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh no I got it, did you get the potion thing that gives you more xp when killing monsters? I have that, I'm saving it.

Also the third giveaway was the orochi drone pet. I got that but I already had it from when it was offered. I thought it'd be a free copy you could be given cause you like the pets, but it wasn't giftable.

Oh is there a thing in the options where you can just target the closet enemy when firing or doing an attack. Cause the birdie will fly away and I'll try to mow down the adds.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2014 5:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh man, I missed the orochi drone for free!? That sucks! WHY DIDN"T YOU JUST TELL ME AND I COULD HAVE TAKEN IT MYSELF YOU DUNCE
02-15-2014 5:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

02-15-2014 5:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really, REALLY hope he said that wrong.

EDIT: Yup. Whew.
Pages (78): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?