What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (78): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-15-2014 5:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Oh man, I missed the orochi drone for free!? That sucks! WHY DIDN"T YOU JUST TELL ME AND I COULD HAVE TAKEN IT MYSELF YOU DUNCE

You missed it by...before you even owned the game, yeah. Same with those boots I have. It was just showing up in the item store.

I'm sorry, you got me like RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of me trying to circle-stafe around and kill stuff mid-combat.

Oh also. Turn off the "combat" tab in big fights. That totally seems to help, cause it isn't listing all the numbers and such.

edit: Did you get the free stuff yesterday? There was a necklace neck-item (cosmetic one, it's like a silver heart necklace) and a potion that gives you bonus xp when killing stuff. I figured you got the necklace one, or I'd have gotten two and gifted one.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-15-2014 5:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

thanks for not losing your shit sharp

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

02-15-2014 7:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hm?

I'm sorta confused with something (x can't help really though cause it involves issue 7)

So I went back to transylvania, and did some of the missions..I stumbled upon people shooting at the big vampires too so that helped..and I was gonna try to pick back up the "red snow" side mission (you do drive-by shootings on a snowmobile, it's sorta linked to another mission. I picked it up but then did a different side-mission cause it wouldn't let me use the snowmobile) but the icon wasn't showing up on the snowmobile.

So I dunno what the deal is with that. The dlc is soloable I think, as is the last bit of the storyline. So in the interim between raids I figure I might as well work on that, or at least the dlc so I can help with using a flamethrower.

When this is over I think x and me should do some of the nightmare missions that require groups.

edit: The puddles on that first branch you need to run through are kinda bullshit, especially if it lags for a second and you still end up running into one

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 11:39 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay IT SEEMS they changed the lockout on the raid. I did it once, went back in like always, and kept getting zoned out to agartha. So it..appears you can't run it two times per the 3 hour window. Somebody else seemed to mention it in the chat so I don't think it was just me.

Also here is "inky", the little bear you get for killing it 15 times (sadly it is not a full on pet, it seems to disappear if you move and it just kinda sits there..even though it goes in the pet wallet and gives you a pet achievement? I dunno)

edit: Better shot of the bear zoomed in and with graphics set higher, I dunno if x/hol already got it

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 11:40 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to be ritually sacrificed because I forgot to do this at 11.

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

02-16-2014 11:46 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
I'm going to be ritually sacrificed because I forgot to do this at 11.

Eh. I'm not doing it at 5 cause I'll be seeing that movie I wanted to see (the sun is finally out and it isn't snowing for once). Maybe 8. If they're just letting you run it once per the window that's annoying

Also dammit stop giving me fragments. I WANT THE NIGHT VISION GOGGLESSSSSS. If I put them together with that one shirt my guy has it'd look like the dude from splinter cell killing lovecraftian monsters, which would be awesome as hell.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 11:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, that's you. This is X we're talking about.

He's going to be doubly crazy if there's only one per window now. I'm dead.

02-16-2014 11:57 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, that's you. This is X we're talking about.

He's going to be doubly crazy if there's only one per window now. I'm dead.

I'd go log back in and check but it gave me the 3 hour window thing. I kept zoning out sort of immediately when I entered and I figured they were starting to do something to the servers. So I figured "oh lemme show off the bear in case x and hol didn't get it yet"

If the loader shows a patch then yeah they modified it. I remember it saying there would be server downtime at 8 am tomorrow so....my assumption is I encountered stage 1 of some hotfix patch to the event?

edit: I KIND OF expected this, because the "two runs per window" thing seemed a little odd. Particularly since only one registered as completing a mission, and then the next just awarded the slivers/fragments. I wasn't sure if it was intentional, and when it started people were meeting up to game the lockout and sometimes being booted back into agartha if caught.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 12:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm still dead. Nice knowing you, Dottle

02-16-2014 12:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He just wants the little robot.

(He missed the best-pet. The halloween filth kitty. So nyah nyah Pleased )

edit: Or wait I think the cat god dungeon was open during Christmas so maybe not.

Also I feel bad because I got him the normal version as a gift to both of you instead of the deluxe one with the DLCs, I didn't know you'd also take to it. I'm a bad friend Frown

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 12:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dude he got the purple cat if that's the one you mean. And the one with the gold necklace. He also has the automaton. It's pretty fucking adorbs no lie

He also got the green Quetzal, someone sold it for a million less than what it was worth or some shit.

ps still dead. When's the next goddamn thing, 2pm?

02-16-2014 12:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also either people are getting better at this or slotting in those two signets (if you want to divert x being pissed, I put greens into blues. I don't think that's proper power-gaming! But also I only have 2 blues and they aren't really useful...I think I have a medic one, if I can trade it then he can have it) helped cause we had a smaller group than I'm used to but it seemed to go pretty quick.

Or they are also modifying the fight.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 12:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if you want to divert x being pissed, I put greens into blues. I don't think that's proper power-gaming!

X LOOK AT THE DUMB STUFF SHARP DID, THAT SURE IS SOMETHING HUH, MAN ISN'T SHARP DUMB, DON'T YOU HATE HOW HE PLAYS VIDYA?

02-16-2014 12:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SOMETIMES I CONSIDER A BLOOD/PISTOL DPS BUILD JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THE AESTHETICS OF WEARING A MAGIC BOOK ON YOUR BACK AND SHOOTING THINGS WITH HANDGUNS! I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S VIABLE, LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (RUN HOL, RUN!)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 12:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

holy shit look at how awful he is at minmaxing it's like he doesn't have two braincells to rub together right?

I mean magic book on his back with guns man, this guy doesn't even know how to DRESS in vidya!

Everyone knows magic books go with robes and/or circlets GOD why is he so INEPT AT THE VIDYA?

02-16-2014 12:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dude he got the purple cat if that's the one you mean. And the one with the gold necklace. He also has the automaton. It's pretty fucking adorbs no lie

He also got the green Quetzal, someone sold it for a million less than what it was worth or some shit.

ps still dead. When's the next goddamn thing, 2pm?

Oh the amethyst mauser? NEAT. I think that's from the nightmare one, I got the...nermegal, yeah. The black one.

Also I lol whenever I see somebody with the automoton because it seems to, like, have rocket boosters and jump up a little. I have one fragment to assemble the golden golem pet, "shem of the solar metal" or something, but those only drop during...well they seem to randomly do those on weekends sometimes. So I'm holding onto it.

Oh he DID get the Quetzal? Good. I know he was looking for it and it was giftable, so I was checking the Auction House for it but it was always wayyy outside what I could do.

And yeah I think 2. That schedule x posted earlier in the thread seems accurate.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 12:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh oh, I think X wants that golden golem thing. He wants all the pets he can get really. He doesn't seem to care about the clothes as much, depending on what they look like.

02-16-2014 1:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh oh, I think X wants that golden golem thing. He wants all the pets he can get really. He doesn't seem to care about the clothes as much, depending on what they look like.

404 Not Found

This is actually wrong I think, because I got one of the parts and I was busy during "gilded rage", it dropped another time when they repeated it on thanksgiving.

Basically if a golden golem/"blingzilla" shows up then presumably this is gonna be loot from killing it. They seem to love doing those boss monsters sometimes. Or maybe you can get them from the auction house, though they may be character bound.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 2:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay I was right, it is definitely 1 run every 3 hours now.

Alas, heh (also I'm still just getting like..bullion now. It seems to love giving me bullion in these.)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 2:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then tell me how I just did two runs, cause I just did two runs

Pages (78): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?