What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (78): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-16-2014 2:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
Then tell me how I just did two runs, cause I just did two runs

...Okay that's weird then. Now I'm confused. I tried and it gave me the cooldown warning

Oh. Maybe because I think it reset when I was doing it. I hope that patch tomorrow fixes that, that is annoying.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-16-2014 3:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your group must be slow.

I just got "The Bane of Dis" title, so now all I need to do is get enough silvers to buy the rest of the clothes.

Then I have to decide whether to keep or to sell my bags, as I have all the bag clothes. On the one hand, possible Astral Fuse. On the other, a ton of pax.
02-16-2014 3:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Your group must be slow.

I just got "The Bane of Dis" title, so now all I need to do is get enough silvers to buy the rest of the clothes.

Then I have to decide whether to keep or to sell my bags, as I have all the bag clothes. On the one hand, possible Astral Fuse. On the other, a ton of pax.

Oh I took your advice (sorta) about waiting to use the currency.

Figured I'd been saving up enough bullions from various events, and enough black marks of venice from pvping. So I got myself a nightwatch rifle and glyphed it from the event vendor, and a new purple sword and blue glyphed it.

Tested it out on ghouls in transylvania, hahaha yeah it's cool.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 4:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

chris you're full of shit. 'ton of pax' is already sitting in your inv collecting dust as spoils of nifelheim. you want more bags to NOT SELL?

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

02-16-2014 4:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Francis York Morgan:
Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Your group must be slow.

Oh I took your advice (sorta) about waiting to use the currency.

Figured I'd been saving up enough bullions from various events, and enough black marks of venice from pvping. So I got myself a nightwatch rifle and glyphed it from the event vendor, and a new purple sword and blue glyphed it.

Tested it out on ghouls in transylvania, hahaha yeah it's cool.

So you finally have better gear than I do. Took long enough.
02-16-2014 7:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was reticent cause I switch weapons alot. But I can probably make the black marks back from converting stuff from fusang if I want.

I use the rifle a lot so I figured I'd use the bullion for that. Also I believe you can convert slivers to bullion, and I keep getting that in the bags.

Also apparently you have 10.1 weapons so..you still slightly outpace me?

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 8:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly, you should go talismen next.

Those you can use with build regardless of weapon selection.

Also, unlock Nightmare. Every boss defeated in Nightmare gives 1-2 Bullion. Which is why the boid giving you any is bullshit.
02-16-2014 8:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah okay the health reset on that bird IS random. It isn't like what I've heard about some of the dungeon bosses, I've now seen it just kind of happen for no clear reason. I am hoping the patch tomorrow addresses it

Quote:
Also, unlock Nightmare. Every boss defeated in Nightmare gives 1-2 Bullion. Which is why the boid giving you any is bullshit.

Also one of the lores is apparently locked in the nightmare branch of agartha...my question, and I never quite got this, but if you beat the gatekeeper as one thing (cause I think you can do tank dps or healer) does that just automatically go "okay you beat the gatekeeper" or do you have to do all 3.

Also I'd been getting the bullion since...jeez...the very first golem thing they did in the anniversary in like june or something. So I just had 50 from various drops.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 9:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
Then tell me how I just did two runs, cause I just did two runs

Yeah it let me do two runs too with no problem. So I dunno what the fuck was going on at 11 am.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2014 11:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugh now it's giving me energy drinks?

Also lol my group in round 2 of it wiped like right as we killed it (it always does "heat death of the universe" right when you are about to kill it seemingly, and for once it actually managed to fire it off just as it died)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2014 12:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I tried to sell my Super Hel bags. I immediately got undercut to 500k a bag. That's peanuts. Ugh.
02-17-2014 9:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

holy hell what? undercutting is so fucking dumb.

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

02-17-2014 11:23 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is likely why I sparingly use the AH

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2014 6:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently the cooldown is 2 hours not 3, also I think they lowered the bird's health

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2014 6:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

pretty sure portal said 3 though...x will check anyway

02-17-2014 7:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it did that for me too, the patch note said it was now on 2 hours but I went in and saw it said an hour and 50 remaining. I dunno.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2014 8:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

x said cooldown for mission is 2, portal still 3. cause people were supposedly staying in portal & getting two missions every time somehow

02-17-2014 10:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ohhh, okay.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2014 11:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had Spongebob Squarepants in my Flappy party at 11am

02-18-2014 6:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Got a nightwatch glyph toolkit to upgrade my custom head ash.

Defeated Zuul.

I need some sacred runes to blue glyph all my shit and then I am prepped for Nightmare.
Pages (78): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?