What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (77): « first ... « previous 75 76 [77] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-03-2018 7:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

P U R E

T R A S H

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

03-03-2018 9:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU JUST KEEP HITTING THE FUCKING HOME RUNS FUNCOM!!!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-13-2018 5:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy shit finally

(A new dawn, a new day for - *smash cut to the game title*. I get that's referring to the morninglight. Unintentionally new content is a new dawn for the game though as it's the only thing that's gonna interest a lot of us.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-16-2018 10:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lore bullshit incoming: If they finally are dealing with the morninglight, will we ever see "the swarm" again.

They only showed up once and what the hell is their deal.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
So is that another player on the chessboard?

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2018 5:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X has apparently been managing us.

And our agents. My gurrrllls are making the illuminati great again (but we were always best faction)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-10-2018 1:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, I'm gonna be optimistic (need to stop doing that with this) and assume they're rolling this out the way they did with Tokyo...

I will say this though, it's always neat to get yelled at by Kristen Geary because she's best character. It's not even your fault, but you get yelled at..but you don't question Geary. (Then again I'm a good little Illuminati and didn't hide the information from my conspiracy in that one mission..ps: zero impact for that still cause having that branch off somehow would require time or effort and this is motherfucking funcom)

Unless you picked wrong faction, then you just get a british guy probably talking about the templars falling apart or that jap guy yammering jazz era slang or something about chaos theory probably.

edit: At least we're apparently done with the Orochi. I really just kinda...found them a little boring always. The whole "multinational conglomerate with dark undertones" thing just was kinda yawn. Weyland Yutani, Umbrella incorporated, every single movie studio and tech company in silicon valley.

Also it's that for a while there was nothing but Tokyo.

Some of this is, maybe..yeah it had callbacks to "dawning of an endless night" at parts in terms of the lore and one of the characters. And Solomon Island was my favorite. Also the morninglight cult has been sorta peripherally everywhere so...I do wanna see where that goes (marquad is the new lilith yeah

edit again: Remember that weird mission "choose your own"

Quote by Alizarin:

10-20-2018 3:05 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh look, they are doing "the broadcast" again for october (and a thing with shooting a boss a bunch of times)

I mean that thing with the radios was one of the cooler things but..they did that already.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-15-2018 5:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh look, apparently this still exists

Apparently you just fight monsters and it costs sp and ap.

Remember the morninglight? Remember the congo? Remember when there was an escalating storyline? Apparently it's none of that.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-05-2018 6:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's literally a solo, recolor boss rush.

And someone did the math, and if you do all of it, you gain a 1% damage bonus.
01-27-2019 6:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So is this game still up or did Funcom finally just shrug and pull the plug?

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

02-03-2019 1:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just for the fuck of it, actually the other day come to think of it...parallel thinking I guess (the dreaming ones are whispering to us both maybe. Did you clap because you know what that is.) I randomly looked at what was happening.

No they didn't pull the plug.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-15-2019 8:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I got an email about that a couple of weeks ago. I ignored it though.

"occult defense" (??? I think a scenario?) and valentines items.

edit: It's seemingly a wave-attack thing but you can have five people. Big update yeah

Quote by Alizarin:

03-01-2019 1:25 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

https://investors.funcom.com/funcoms-fou...018-financials/

Look what's not mentioned....this augurs well..

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (77): « first ... « previous 75 76 [77] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » TSW Legends: What is Funcom fucking up today?