What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Oh god, you're still here» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oh god, you're still here
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-27-2016 12:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What can I say? Book of Faces is intoxicating for some people.

Which I can only barely understand.
11-27-2016 12:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How can you not understand it? It's easy - they think the "friends" count matters and people actually read fb.

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

11-27-2016 9:47 AMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I show up every now and again!
11-27-2016 3:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We saw a corgi and thought of you~
11-27-2016 3:35 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That'll be why I'm back! You can't truely put me down until every last shred of memory of me has been wiped from the history books!
11-27-2016 4:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think we could forget you or your exploits :3

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

11-28-2016 2:36 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks ma'am!

Also I rage quit England and Science and now do LEGAL STUFF for pension fo'shizzle. It's pretty fun!
11-28-2016 3:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

where are you now?

11-28-2016 4:10 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Holly:
How can you not understand it? It's easy - they think the "friends" count matters and people actually read fb.

That and most people get all their news stories from there! I'm not joking.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

11-29-2016 1:33 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
where are you now?

Scotland! Finally my hatred of the English is totally socially acceptable Smile
11-29-2016 1:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lololololol. I always envy those who can just pick up and move.

11-29-2016 1:51 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well Brexit kinda cut off funding for what I was involved with. I kinda took that as the sign to peace the fuck out.

Do not regret such things in the slightest! It's freaking awesome being able to get haggis at 3am.
11-29-2016 1:56 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DID YOU MAKE IT IN THE LAND OF BIOLOGY BTW?
11-29-2016 1:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can imagine. Like Trump is gonna cut NASA funding. Lousy Republicans.

11-29-2016 6:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Either one of them you'll get that for bullshit programs or just for cut cut cut.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-02-2016 9:56 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:

As a person who likes my friends/family but is a social hot mess and can't usually hold conversations with them, it's nice to know how they're doing to some superficial degree and not have a conversation go like 5 back and forths and die awkwardly.

Plus it lets me follow a bunch of memes/game news things in one place so I can multitask in that regard as well.

12-02-2016 10:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like using it for news on bands I like. I would never know they were releasing new material otherwise.

12-02-2016 3:44 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey uh. I don't kno wif any of you use spotify but RELEASE RADAR is really fucking good for discovering new content from artists you have previously saved music of.
12-02-2016 3:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I steal everything.

EVEN THE COMPUTER I USE. I STOLE IT FROM X.

12-02-2016 8:26 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:

Book of Faces is only good for keeping up with other people's lives and serving as a place to dump thoughts once in a while.

And chat, since everyone moved away from AIM... unfortunately.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Oh god, you're still here