What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » This Is Stickied» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This Is Stickied
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-12-2014 5:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is a video

It's mainly for X. This is the greatest feat GameInformer has ever done and the only thing they should be remembered for.

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

05-12-2014 6:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh everybody should watch this.

X would like it but I think most dottlers would get a kick outta it too.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-12-2014 8:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A. Fucking. Plus.

More please.
05-12-2014 10:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I now have heard gilbert gottfreid do the "war never changes" line.

If I die suddenly, I can know I experienced that.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-12-2014 11:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good morning Crono was gold, man. Gold!
05-12-2014 11:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
gold, man. Gold!

"The mug is round, the jar is round...they should call it roundtine"

Quote by Alizarin:

05-13-2014 11:07 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god. This is amazing.

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich!" I fucking lost it.
05-13-2014 11:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"SNAAAAAKE"

Quote by Alizarin:

05-14-2014 2:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:

I thought it was edited until the end.
05-14-2014 2:54 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:

Nah that's resident evil 1, it was like that, didn't need to be edited (so were the max payne and metal gear solid 1 parts)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-14-2014 9:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I laughed hard at "recessive genes"

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

05-14-2014 9:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Diglett:

Nah that's resident evil 1, it was like that, didn't need to be edited (so were the max payne and metal gear solid 1 parts)

Uh, no, I meant the Gilbert Gottfried part.
06-07-2014 1:47 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Your sound card works perfectly."

I want that as an audio setup test in every game now.
04-03-2015 12:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yup, vid still great.
06-03-2015 7:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just rewatched for the "war never changes" part considering the fallout news.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-15-2015 10:29 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Job's done.

09-15-2015 11:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Say what?
09-16-2015 7:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think that's a Warcraft 2 ref when your green peasant man is finished building (I forget which race the green ones are)

09-16-2015 11:46 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, they do it in WC3, too!

But the clip is WC2, I think, yeah. I think all peasants say it, not just greengos.

01-04-2017 12:57 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, this is stickied!

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » This Is Stickied