What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can I get a whut whut
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-18-2002 3:29 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry for going against PUNK and UZO and their locking, but I wanted to say this. If you would fuse/lock/whatever this after this I would be grateful.

Quote:
Orginally posted by Strider

Think again XP. I beleive I thanked both you AND The Phantom for the help you gave me on GS. Yes while you did help me get it fully running. I was the one that started the original forum. And I didn't EVER do anything to you until you started something first. Who was it that was misunderstood about me going behind your back and saying things THAT I HAD ALREADY SAID TO YOUR FACE? If anything XP your a snivelling little power hungry bitch who rule is My way or the Highway. Face it XP, you're nopthing short of a dictator.

I don't know the whole story, but there is a lot of crap in there. First off, Strider, you have changed, and I don't know/care why. You used to be a really nice guy, and I don't know if it is your Personal problems, or just your obvious dislike for XP that has caused the change. Whatever it is you should just keep it in e-mail or PMs, because frankly, we don't need to hear it. And no, I am not pretending to be innocent. I have caused my more than fair share of problems... but come on... I always drop them soon enough. (usually because I never win arguments). main thing in that quote that erked my tater howver was the latter part. XP might be power hungry, but I see that in you. I actually think that is the main reason you changed. It isn't always "My way or the highway" with him. Many times he can just ignore(which pisses me off when he does it to me). Usually he isn't nearly as cruel as some "others" have been. XP is not the dictator, if anything your short-lived Admins in Black was. No voicing of opinions, no going against the admins opinion. NOOOO, if that happened profiles were edited, then deleted. So, before you come in here with your words of blame and hate, first look at yourself. Many things you say about XP are reflected in yourself.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Edger: 09-07-2016 3:48 PM.

07-18-2002 3:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...The scary thing is, that's the exact same argument that I used on Kylar Halcyon that made him break down and hate me.
07-18-2002 3:44 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Weird thing is: How was UZO be able to post after I final locked the topic?
07-18-2002 3:48 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe you accidently used a super lockdown?

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

07-18-2002 3:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He hit it at the same time you locked it. They registered at the same time but his post gets ABC order priority.
07-18-2002 3:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OK, that's wrong.. Hmmm...
07-18-2002 3:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.,,,????
07-18-2002 3:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, i see! He was typing as you locked it.
07-18-2002 3:53 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That happend at DS too when blaze locked a topic and i posted and it went after. Oh well. Just a forums glitch.
07-18-2002 3:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Glitch fixed. If you try to post in a topic with any kind of lock it will say the thread is closed and redirect you.
07-18-2002 7:23 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't this get locked?
The original thread was locked to.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

07-18-2002 7:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I suppose... I'll lock. If it needs to be opened for some reason, it can be.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

02-04-2008 12:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder what we were all arguing about.
02-04-2008 12:07 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Knowing you lace-curtains, Mengaman, RPin' and some vague video game and what have you.
Peace.

02-04-2008 12:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently I was doing things to boards like PCF before I even knew of PCF.

X: The Board Killer?
02-04-2008 12:41 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
X: The Board Killer?

Stop arguing with people dammit.

(keep doing this, whatever you do keep doing it)
Peace.

02-04-2008 1:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahhahah, not sad I killed PCF?
02-04-2008 1:02 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A lot of things killed PCF in the long run though.
Peace.

02-04-2008 1:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ell yeah, but apparently Hol and i were the biggest offenders.
02-04-2008 1:27 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, not really. That was in one selected part of PCF (the MFL which by all measures, had it coming), but someone like Cerpin Tazt was a bigger cancer to PCF.
Peace.

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut