What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can I get a whut whut
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-04-2008 1:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He left pretty handily though.

I mean, one just gets the feeling that it was me, since I was involved in most of the big arguments, yet was never even warned once.
02-04-2008 1:30 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I mean, one just gets the feeling that it was me, since I was involved in most of the big arguments, yet was never even warned once.

But yeah, that was mostly the MFL though.

Pretty much, Big O being over, idiot noobs, disgruntled vets and lack of topics were pretty much the downfall of PCF.
Peace.

02-04-2008 1:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh, you weren't around during the Seraphim days I think...

Honestly, nice thing about TDottle is we aren't tethered to any one set of topics. Eh.
02-04-2008 1:33 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Heh, you weren't around during the Seraphim days I think....

No, but I read the majority of his posts.

Seriousky, what a fucking piece of shit lace-curtain.
Peace.

02-04-2008 1:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We had massive, massive arguments in multiple forum sections, yes. Not just him either.
02-04-2008 1:39 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I went through his posts and he was going ON and ON about some awards thing at PCF held there before I came along. About the actual forum and not anime.

Dude, he made the most stuck up and self centered celebrity sound like a humble caring person. Must have been fun tearing him a new one though I bet.
Peace.

02-04-2008 1:47 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it was about the MFL awards. He was pissed his loyal fanbase wasn't enough to name him number 1.
02-04-2008 1:49 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...fucking pathetic. These aren't the Oscars for godsakes.

lol, I remember reading that Evan and Almasy were going at it as well. What a couple of butterballs.
Peace.

02-04-2008 1:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was the popularity contest award.

...Yeah, at least that;s what I think it was.
02-04-2008 1:53 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Popularity contest award. What, is it the fourth grade again?
02-04-2008 1:57 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's PCF!
02-04-2008 9:48 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IN ALL OF MY THOUSAND YEARS OF INTERNET BROWSING, NEVER HAVE I SEEN ANYPLACE WHERE AWARDS ARE A GOOD IDEA

THEY WERE PRETTY LAWL THE FIRST TWO YEARS THOUGH

ALSO, MFL AWARD THING, FP WAS LIKE "I'M GONNA SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT EVERYONE; MAN BIG MONEY YOUR'S IS LIKE... RAD AND SHIT"

AND I WAS ALL "DON'T PATRONIZE ME ;_;"

Quote:
Seraphim

I TRIED TO FIND THIS MAN LAST YEAR, BUT I COULDN'T, I ALWAYS RAN INTO DEAD ENDS AND DEAD WEBSITES

POINT IS THAT WOULD'VE BEEN EXTRA cocks

02-04-2008 10:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sadly, his name is far too generic, and my common one happens to also be a math term.
02-04-2008 10:30 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The King
Quote:
Seraphim

I TRIED TO FIND THIS MAN LAST YEAR, BUT I COULDN'T, I ALWAYS RAN INTO DEAD ENDS AND DEAD WEBSITES

POINT IS THAT WOULD'VE BEEN EXTRA cocks

A detective story over the Internets... you kind of have my attention.
Peace.

02-04-2008 11:22 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO, I MEAN LIKE I WAS DIGGING THROUGH THE OLD MFL BACKUPS AND FOUND A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE, AND FOUND A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE, ETC, AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

THE MAN VANISHED, X, HE VANISHED

HE COULD BE ANYWHERE

02-04-2008 12:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...who gives a fuck?
Peace.

02-04-2008 12:25 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same reason anybody does anything on the internet, Boredom.
02-04-2008 12:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Look for all we know he could be here RIGHT NOW. We wouldn't know.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-04-2008 1:40 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCK

OK, FESS UP, WHICH OF YOU IS SERAPHIM

02-04-2008 4:18 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH SH--

Faith No More - Falling to Pieces

Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut