What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can I get a whut whut
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-04-2008 6:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I BET IT'S IRON!

He acts like a commie. Which Seraphim actually was.
02-04-2008 8:39 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO ITS MUCH MORE LIKELY THAT SERAPHIM IS ME, D, OR MAL

ME BECAUSE I LOST MY MEMORY, YOU'LL OF COURSE RECALL THIS EPISODE

D BECAUSE HE'S VAGUE. THAT'S OK THOUGH, D IS DEAD. I'M NOT LYING, PEOPLE WROTE ON HIS Book of Faces WALL THAT HE WAS KILLED IN A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT. I MADE UP THE NUNS THING. BRIMLEY STILL IMPLICATED

MAL BECAUSE ITS LIKE THE BUTLER BEING THE MURDERER

02-04-2008 10:48 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just talked to D on Book of Faces.

STOP STARING AT ME.
02-04-2008 10:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Stares. JUDGING you.*
02-04-2008 10:50 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've legally killed people. :P
02-04-2008 10:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Okay?
02-04-2008 10:53 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly.
02-04-2008 10:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I... don't see why that matters...
02-04-2008 10:54 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Which is why I said exactly.
02-04-2008 10:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well that was dumb.
02-04-2008 10:57 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're dumb.

Triumph - Fight the Good Fight

02-04-2008 11:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was worse.
02-04-2008 11:01 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was kinda lol.
02-04-2008 11:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You all have terrible taste.
02-04-2008 11:13 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Omega

STOP STARING AT ME.

NO, HE'S DEAD

ALSO, LOLFRIEND'D

MY TDOTOL STALKING EXPANDS

02-04-2008 11:15 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've talked to him on Book of Faces as well. Sense I was wondering where he was at.
02-04-2008 11:23 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The King
Quote:
Originally posted by Omega

STOP STARING AT ME.

NO, HE'S DEAD

ALSO, LOLFRIEND'D

MY TDOTOL STALKING EXPANDS

Lol, Didn't think that was you at first.
02-04-2008 11:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kojiroh Sanada
I've talked to him on Book of Faces as well. Sense I was wondering where he was at.

Where IS he at?
02-04-2008 11:26 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not here, apparently.
02-04-2008 11:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What a twatwaffle.
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut