What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Bomberman» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bomberman
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-02-2014 12:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same character

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

11-02-2014 12:33 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also the same character

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-02-2014 12:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

S-sorta? I did this wrong.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-02-2014 6:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Need more PH.
03-16-2017 1:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And if that wasn't enough.... Look what they've done to Bomberman now.

Fuck this fetid orb.

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

03-16-2017 4:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what the fuck is with the boobs
03-16-2017 4:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How about everything else.

03-16-2017 8:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Brought to you by the good people at sony konami"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-16-2017 11:01 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exploding clothes aside, her design is actually kinda a cute adaptation.

Also grimdark bomberman could blow up my ass. Dat booty.

03-18-2017 3:38 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bombergirl stuff is absolute trash.

How about the time he secretly invaded Bioshock

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-18-2017 2:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

edit: oh my lord it's the exact same pose almost.

BIOSHOCK IS A SIMPSONS RIP-OFF. KEN LEVINE CONFIRMED FOR HACK FRAUD.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-19-2017 2:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Exploding clothes aside.

Exploding clothes....oh this is familiar.

Everybody is familiar with the insanity rabbit hole of "The 3rd Birthday"?

(read the whole thing, you'll see what I mean)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-19-2017 2:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wtf konami

kinda glad goemon isnt around anymore

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-19-2017 3:04 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
wtf konami

kinda glad goemon isnt around anymore

They made a regular Bomberman too, though.

Would you suffer through a sexified Goemon game if it meant we got a regular one too?

I... think I would, I could just ignore the bad one and play the good one

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

03-19-2017 3:06 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
wtf konami

Don't worry. Bomberman won't only be stripping girls meant to appeal to japanese pederasts.

Konami would never let a beloved property they own go to pot. They'll produce quality entertainment based around it. They own so many! They have castlevania, bomberman..silent hill...metal gear...

No way could they wreck that lineup....

Quote by Alizarin:

03-19-2017 7:12 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Of all the companies to go south, it had to be Konami.

They had Suikoden, too.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

03-19-2017 6:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's because from what I can tell Konami essentially decided the vidjya component of their corporation (they're verrrrryy diversified) was more of a profit sink and is pretty much just stepping out of that arena.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-19-2017 7:55 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They banked on that code for too many years.

03-21-2017 5:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the big money is in ripping old ladies off with pachinko machines.
03-26-2017 4:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"You know what's weird, Jay...Jokes are now real."

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Bomberman