What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Pyramid Head style updated.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pyramid Head style updated.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-05-2014 6:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is all.
11-06-2014 8:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't it be red, I don't ever recall it being gold (OMG CANON)

Either way, once again pyramid head style = best style and continues that reign.

The church of bowser and FOEology are just the official religions of the forum. Or it goes church of bowser and foeology is tolerated. There is a secret, esoteric doomsday sect..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-07-2014 11:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Red wouldn't go with the red of the style.

It does slowly fade in for you, right?
11-07-2014 1:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Slowly fade in?

...I haven't noticed that.

edit: OH NEAT. Yeah it does.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-07-2014 1:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Took awhile to get that right.
11-11-2014 5:13 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:

The church of bowser and FOEology are just the official religions of the forum. Or it goes church of bowser and foeology is tolerated. There is a secret, esoteric doomsday sect..

ORANJI MOYAMOYA FOE!

PARADIN SHIN DAZO FOE

07-15-2016 10:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Using this post to log what banners I want to change

the bg is terrible, the X one looks so much better
lmao the random grating on the left that's partially been erased
cool concept but it's a mushy blob

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 10:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I figured the grating was like bleeding into the misty day remains of the judgment bit

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2016 11:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But it's so bright and poorly done.

Sharp has no faith in me to do a better banner

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 11:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maji did that banner btw

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 11:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
But it's so bright and poorly done.

Sharp has no faith in me to do a better banner

Whoa I never said that. I didn't even know it was on the table cause it'd be too much of like, an imposition or just another thing on probably a crowded plate.

Hell yeah, lock and load then.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2016 12:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have the bigger version saved if X doesn't like this one/wants stuff moved around/different font color/etc etc

edit: I see why Maji just blobbed that grating there, I had to draw stuff on the left to push PH to the right and make it look decent

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 1:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's probably better without the crimson overlay stuff, I mean the rest of it already is crimson and has the reddish halo of the sun.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2016 1:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's no crimson overlay, it's a noise overlay.

This is the image without the noise overlay.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 1:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't alter the colors in any way, they are direct from the image I got off the intertubes.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 1:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I meant on the current one. Yours is just the straight up painting from 2, yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2016 1:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh.

Well that's part of the reason I am replacing it. It's just a dark mass and I like the image so, I don't think it should be muddied.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 1:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's gonna look better

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2016 1:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"It's him..."

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-15-2016 1:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dammit it looks like I'm gonna have to draw Gate unless I can find a huge image of him

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Pyramid Head style updated.