What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Ritual black magic applied to images.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ritual black magic applied to images.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-16-2014 5:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Step 1 of Better Thumbnailing.

They shouldn't stretch pages anymore.

EVER.

To expand images that shrink due to this, just click them. Click again to revert.

Example:

11-16-2014 11:01 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm using Firefox, and clicking that picture just opens the full size in a new tab.

11-16-2014 11:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Using Pale Moon and same

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

11-16-2014 1:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Press reload?

Old JS files wee.
11-16-2014 1:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fixed

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

11-16-2014 9:21 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now I think it's just full size for me because clicking does nothing.

11-16-2014 10:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's based on your actual monitor. Why shrink it down if it fits for you, right?
11-16-2014 10:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SUCH BLACK MAGIC!

11-16-2014 11:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I get the tab too but I think my firefox is just set up to do that.

Otherwise it all seems to work perfectly (this is why you use the Pyramid Head theme, it is best theme and it never seems to have issues. The agent of the red god Xuchilbara protects us from forum errors as long as we eternally repent for our guilt and serve the holy mother who will usher in paradise through blood stained hands. This is all in the terms of service when you register.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-17-2014 2:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's right, it actually is.

No really, it is now.
11-17-2014 1:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Haaahahahahahaha what.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-17-2014 5:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's the registration message.
11-17-2014 6:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This I gotta see, brb.

edit: Laughing My Ass Off Fantastic.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-18-2014 6:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:

Awesome

02-01-2015 1:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kohina:
Quote by Miles Edgeworth:

Awesome

Bowser may be the official one true god, but the actual cult of dottle believes in something...different.

(Remember us, and your true self as well...DAMMIT ALESSA JUST BIRTH GOD ALREADY. Ugh this is taking so long.)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-01-2015 2:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pyramid Bowser.
02-01-2015 4:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
Pyramid Bowser.

Absolutely nothing would be able to withstand such an entity.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-01-2015 4:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WE'RE IN FOR IT NOW!
02-01-2015 4:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

02-01-2015 7:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blank?
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Ritual black magic applied to images.