What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Embarrassment» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Embarrassment
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-26-2014 4:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What songs are you ashamed of enjoying? Frown

Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

11-26-2014 10:43 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Call Me Maybe.

I can't even link it, the shame is absolute.
11-26-2014 11:00 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I like super pretentious albums

Ayreon - The Castle Hall
(Here a Barbarian and a Knight deal with an electronic God who is trying to wittle down a group of RPG protagonists down.)

Wait no, that's not guilty. I just freaking love Ayreon but it is not an easy band to explain.

Here this will do better

Epica -The Essence Of Silence

If you listen to this, please wait until the second singer joins in
(Heavy Metal with a Female Choir singer :3 )
11-26-2014 11:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
Call Me Maybe.

I can't even link it, the shame is absolute.

GASP!

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

11-27-2014 4:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmm...none. I never understood the idea.

It's one thing to hate yourself for valid reasons, but because you think a song is catchy and people don't like it?

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
...I like super pretentious albums

Are you familiar with Joy Division, it isn't exactly what you are describing, or really even that similar, but you miiiight be into it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-27-2014 1:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not that a song is catchy and people don't like it.

For Metallica I hate the band, and the song is fucking horrible musically, but I enjoy it. Dustin's choice is a horrendous pop song with a repetitive earworm that is made to sell to the most braindead individuals (majority of america), but he likes it.

If we personally feel that it's embarrassing, we can express that emotion.

11-27-2014 6:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ghost of Christmas Past:
It's not that a song is catchy and people don't like it.

For Metallica I hate the band, and the song is fucking horrible musically, but I enjoy it. Dustin's choice is a horrendous pop song with a repetitive earworm that is made to sell to the most braindead individuals (majority of america), but he likes it.

If we personally feel that it's embarrassing, we can express that emotion.

Well there's no need to necessarily be embarrassed in your case, because actually it's an old Irish folk song and it's not necessarily terrible, in fact if preformed correctly it can be catchy, it's just that metallica attempt is god awful.

If anything metallica should be embarrassed, also publicly apologize.

Also I can't really add anything because objectively I probably should be embarrassed about half the shit I listen to, so.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-28-2014 8:55 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much anything Ke$ha has done.

11-29-2014 4:47 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i like halestorm

musically, they're not really bad and lizzy hale has some mad pipes, but fuck the lyrics are just so embarrassing

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-07-2014 9:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kohina:

Tik Tok is sort of stuck in my head again and it's kind of your fault.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-08-2014 1:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Kohina:

Tik Tok is sort of stuck in my head again and it's kind of your fault.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

05-23-2015 11:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bright September - Sleepless Lullaby (The Secret World trailer version)

("The lullaby must never end.")

Quote by Alizarin:

05-24-2015 1:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow that is embarrassing.

05-24-2015 7:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ha, that meant to go into the vidjya music thread.

....But yeah, kinda.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-24-2015 8:51 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJdHFqpKuI

I will never stop loving you go girl/strong wimenz pop music. Come at me bros.

05-24-2015 9:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kohina:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJdHFqpKuI

I will never stop loving you go girl/strong wimenz pop music. Come at me bros.

I like Lana Del Rey kinda (is that bad? It is? Screw it. "Dark Paradise" is my jam.) so I'm not talking down to anybody.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-03-2015 3:11 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lana del ray is ok

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-03-2015 3:17 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i own a dimmu borgir album, which is pretty embarassing, but, i don't like them

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-03-2015 3:26 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i bought an album by a band named giant squid just because i liked their name

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-03-2015 10:51 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Agent Dale Cooper, FBI:
i bought an album by a band named giant squid just because i liked their name

I'm also a fan of the name.

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Embarrassment