What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Embarrassment» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Embarrassment
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-03-2015 10:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Agent Dale Cooper, FBI:
i own a dimmu borgir album, which is pretty embarassing, but, i don't like them

hahahhahahahha dimmu

You linked them and...I can tell you I never forgot them

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

06-03-2015 11:00 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you'll never forget it. even if you get alzheimers and forget everyone you know, you'll always remember dimmu borgir

they're that embarassing

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-03-2015 11:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

actually they'd be kinda awesome if they were somehow trolling the metal community, but no, they take themselves seriousky and so do the fans

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-04-2015 6:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I unironically like Iron Savior. That's pretty embarrassing

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

06-12-2015 9:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't that Iron's fault?
01-09-2016 5:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes.

But they are like, cheese metal that sings about a giant robot. Very embarrassing.

03-20-2016 6:55 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

theres some female singers that can belt it out that i like that i dont consider embarrassing to like but other people might be embarrassed for me Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-05-2016 8:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like a Britney Spears song cause I was drunk once in a car and, while drunk, it was pretty fuckin' catchy ok.

I can't recall what the hell it is though. But it's from like, 2011.

12-16-2016 1:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow you all are terribly embarrassing and I would never be caught dead in public with you.

At least I took Iron Savior off my Sansa. AND I think Whiskey in the JAR-OOOHHH too.

I'm evolving!

I have to withhold myself from dancing in public when Madonna's "Vogue" comes on

12-16-2016 9:08 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
Call Me Maybe.

I can't even link it, the shame is absolute.

What? It's like one of my fun playlist essentials! So not embarrassed.

I'm not embarrassed by any of the music I listen to, I guess. I listen to what I like and no one cares.

The embarrassing part is how bad I am at singing and remembering lyrics. Maybe. I stopped caring about that a long time ago, too.

03-26-2017 11:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Puscifer - The Arsonist

It's a good song, but the lyrics are about motherfucking Beavis

Daddy didn’t love you, gotta burn it all down
What’s the matter, Beavis?
Not the better brother, gotta burn it all down
What’s the matter, Beavis?
Why you gotta burn, gotta burn it all down?

like lmfao a serious song about god damned Beavis

03-27-2017 2:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maynard is a gigantic troll

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-01-2017 6:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Queensryche's Silent Lucidity

It's so cornyyyyyyyyyyy

05-06-2017 12:21 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i like king diamond

i'm not embarrassed by that but someone out there might think i should be

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-29-2017 2:34 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

S.O.S. DE DE DE DA DA DA DE DE DE.

Although it's more disturbing that song is catchy if you know what the fuck the "family international" is. (They apparently are way creepier than was mentioned from that ridiculous video with the song..well it's a cult so of course the song would be kinda catchy)

Least it gets morse code sorta correct. I think. dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot

*Crucified Jesus smiles at camera*

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-15-2017 3:14 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For some reason this has been showing up on the radio lately, in stores even. At least twice recently. And it got stuck in my head

I don't know if embarrassed or if it's actually catchy, a rare achievement with music in this garbage century.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-15-2017 9:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ew. I've heard that song before. Endless trash, the radio.

Legit some of the new music makes me so mad I want to leave the location where its playing

11-15-2017 8:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno what the deal is with that whole industry but I'm just gonna blame the changeover to automated playlists just programmed with the garbage that hits the top of the charts, or at least somewhat.

Like, I remember they did that with WCBS-FM up in nyc for a while until it flopped.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2017 3:56 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Ew. I've heard that song before. Endless trash, the radio.

They tried to fix it and make it a '30s era sounding jazz number

Which proves your point. That people have to try and fix this garbage by getting actual musicians and singers and making it sound from like a previous century or so.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2017 11:32 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now I can actually listen to that

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Embarrassment