What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » no» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page no
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-05-2015 12:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

does amazon even have anyone reviewing this shit

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

02-05-2015 12:41 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WUT

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-05-2015 12:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, that's a thing now apparently. Yup.

I point out that it has to be selling if they keep writing em.
02-05-2015 8:41 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My friend apparently wrote one for the cocks, but refused to give us a link because she was so ashamed she'd fallen so low.

02-05-2015 2:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Neo Sigma:
does amazon even have anyone reviewing this shit

Reviewing it, like...writing reviews? Yeah, almost assuredly, I think on colbert or something they read off some of the reviews (most of which are probably jokes) about this entire string of bigfoot ones somebody wrote under a pseudonym.

Reviewing it like..for sale reviewing? Nah I'm pretty sure amazon will sort of let you throw anything up there as an e-book....it might have actually been in the wall street journal or something that there was a whole article about this.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-05-2015 5:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Reviewing it like..for sale reviewing? Nah I'm pretty sure amazon will sort of let you throw anything up there as an e-book....it might have actually been in the wall street journal or something that there was a whole article about this.

i'm writing a steamy romance novel about you and x for sale as an e-book

what should it be called

Forbidden Forum Philandering?

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

02-05-2015 7:28 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is one horny triceratops. Trollface
03-21-2015 9:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw one of these on At Midnight and it was only like 28 pages long. Yet 3 dollars. You could find furry fanfic about Gay t-rex's for free.

03-21-2015 9:35 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, but you can't send those to your friend as a gag gift.
03-21-2015 10:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Neo Sigma:
I saw one of these on At Midnight and it was only like 28 pages long. Yet 3 dollars. You could find furry fanfic about Gay t-rex's for free.

Oh snap I keep forgetting to watch that show.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-21-2015 10:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hate Chris Hardwick.

I hate the stoner comedians that keep coming back.

But the show is still pretty funny when they have a good bit.

03-21-2015 10:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Neo Sigma:
I hate Chris Hardwick.

No I like the show, I just keep forgetting to watch it.

Stoner comedian...Oh that doug benson halfwit? Yeah he sucks.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-21-2015 10:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Neo Sigma:
I hate Chris Hardwick.

THANK YOU ALL FOR HATING DOUG BENSON

Hardwick is alright, I have no strong feelings either way on him.

03-21-2015 11:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kohina:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Neo Sigma:
I hate Chris Hardwick.

I never watch that "talking dead" show he does, then again as I've said on several occasions I lost all interest in walking dead like three episodes in.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-21-2015 11:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kohina:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Neo Sigma:
I hate Chris Hardwick.

Hardwick's smugness puts me off. He did something a week or so ago that--oh right

That whole thing he said about "RaceTogether" he was all like "all races matter" and I was like "holy fuck man why the hell did you say that" Classic dumbass white man retort to that sort of thing. Yes, Starbucks is phenomenally stupid in its way to do this, but can't you criticize Starbucks and not...blacks?

He also used the goony "sky daddy" saying and it's like ugh. Ugh.

Doug Benson is the worst thing on that show though seriousky. Always high as a kite and says the same thing over and over again, and the useless stoner audience lets him win.

03-22-2015 12:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OK yeah, the stoner dudes are the worst part of the show.

But am I the only one put off by how it seems like a bunch of the younger women make a lot of sex jokes? It feels like they're trying too hard to appeal to white dudes who want to have sex with them.
03-22-2015 12:42 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also hate Hardwick's shilling of his tour.

03-22-2015 12:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

On cue, one of us always goes "NO ONE CARES HARDWICK"
03-22-2015 1:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Neo Sigma:
Doug Benson is the worst thing on that show though seriousky. Always high as a kite and says the same thing over and over again, and the useless stoner audience lets him win.

I know! It's like, "Okay, I get it, you smoke weed".

He's actually an embarrassment to people who smoke pot, I think. His whole thing is "I'm high". I have personally witnessed people being wayyy more clever and funny while high.

Quote by Neo Sigma:
I also hate Hardwick's shilling of his tour.

Well, devil's advocate...every comedian does that, to some extent. Kinda the nature of the business. That doesn't bother me too much.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-13-2015 9:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When Joel advertises it's at the end, and it's very brief. Hardwick does it at the beginning of the show, mentions the same STUPID goddamned name of it every single time, makes a comment about it, lists where you can buy the tickets, where the locations are....it's like, motherfucker NO ONE CARES your standup is most likely as ass as your onstage presence.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » no