What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Lavos Invades Dragon Ball Z» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lavos Invades Dragon Ball Z
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-28-2015 10:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...You know, I really must actually get this game online. But ugh, 50 bucks.

Anyway, Hol made Lavos!
02-28-2015 11:20 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Does he make you go insane with his terrible singing?
03-01-2015 1:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't run into a singing attack yet. Frown
03-01-2015 1:54 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
I haven't run into a singing attack yet. Frown

*Drops several smoke grenades and fires revolver into the air*

Quote:
Joan was quizzical, studied pataphysical
Science in the home
Late nights all alone with a test-tube ohh oh oh oh
Maxwell Edison majoring in medicine
Calls her on the phone
Can I take you out to the pictures, Joan?
But as she's getting ready to go
A knock comes on the door

Bang, bang, Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon her head
Bang, bang, Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that she was dead

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-01-2015 9:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What was that about?
03-01-2015 11:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You said you'd never experienced a singing attack Smile

(It's a goof, I was tired)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-02-2015 2:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X: maybe i'm a little dumb.
Hol: what is it, goku?
X: ...okay, Vegeta
Hol: *starts laughing terribly*
X: Or uh..Chichi

i was laughing because to me he implied Goku loves Vegeta

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

03-02-2015 3:01 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is the irc OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND?

Quote by Alizarin:

03-02-2015 9:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...we were talking in bed.
03-02-2015 9:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Which makes the convo even more awkward

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

03-02-2015 9:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much!
03-02-2015 12:32 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh, a few tips for this game:

There will be a point where you encounter super armor, I believe it starts around Cell Saga and you start getting PQ's with it. Easiest way to avoid it so you can just wail on them is your basic ki-blasts as you backpedal, three or four usually does it. Or Destructo Discs, they're slow but they stun on hit.

When you're doing the PQ's, you can choose to play a DBZ character instead if you're having problems. DBZ characters are generally far more capable and more balanced in their abilities in terms of ki attacks and strike attacks. One of the Piccolo variants (I think you get it after Cell Saga) has a Z-Soul that basically revives him every time he dies, very helpful. Krillin has a Z-Soul (Why is it always ME!?) that revives him at full health, also good to know.

Most of the clothing in the game seems to lean entirely towards certain builds, but I've done perfectly fine with balancing my stats out and using presets to focus on one thing or another.

This game is grindy, but I don't particularly mind it. When it doubt, use a DBZ character. Although, you won't be able to do that if you get asked by random characters to go do things, only when you complete it the first time will you be able to select who you are and who goes with you.

Also, if you ever decide to delete your character for whatever reason before you finish the story, all of your progress, clothing, skills, etc. Are saved, you'll basically just have to PQ until you reach whatever level you need to be.
03-02-2015 9:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just wish I could play online. I would love to help people out. Ah well.
03-02-2015 9:23 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The lobby servers have actually been down for me since I got it, but the actual looking for games works well.
03-02-2015 9:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah, I know, but still.
03-03-2015 12:04 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Behold!

Edit: I got better clothes. Love the customization in this game. It's hard, though.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 03-03-2015 1:05 AM.

03-03-2015 8:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Surprised you didn't make Crono.

Did you manage to get online?

Also, I assume you're using A CONSOLE.
03-03-2015 8:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

『ドラゴンボールZ 復活の「F」』 予告編

This seems like a... less than cool final transformation for Frieza.

It's... quite lazy. What the hell, Toriyama. First you make Super Saiyan God lame as hell, now this?

On the other hand, this is great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7QbSDhC_7Y
03-03-2015 5:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chibi Sigma:
Also, I assume you're using A CONSOLE.

PC master race, etc, etc.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-03-2015 8:53 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Online is broken. And yeah, I'm on PS4.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Lavos Invades Dragon Ball Z