What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The YouTube Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The YouTube Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-14-2015 5:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What are you watching on YouTube right now? (Or Dailymotion or whatever.)

The Fesh Pince of Blair

Quote:
"Now this is a story all about this young boy in Philly, right? And he was the prettiest little boy y'ever seen in your life. And right next to him lived this Filthy McRotten dude, and he wanted his body, right? So one day, the dude was about to get it on, right? The young boy said, 'No, you can be my boyfriend.' So the nasty dude snatch off into his ass, and came out his dick. And you know why?"

"No."

"Because the nasty dude had a two-headed cock!"

"Hm. So...this story's about you, isn't it, Will?"

Quote:
"Yeah, Carlton Banks. That's B-E-A-E-N-K-E-S, no E."

Quote:
"To me, Heaven has to be, like, a cross between a Dikekike video, and Chicken & Winnigish. See, it's like, I could have a leg in one hand, and a brerb in the other."

Probably my favorite Fresh Prince YTP, and aside from a minute-long, seemingly obligatory MLP segment and the obnoxious "screaming the Full House theme" bit, it's pretty stupid-great.

The Fesh Pince of Blair 2: Uncle Phil Yiffs in Heaven Again

Quote:
"Let those damn boys outta there or I'm gonna sit down." [audience cheers] "Your GRANDchildren are gonna need GRANDchildren lawyers!" [audience cheers]

Quote:
"For four years, I treated that boy like my own son. Whatever he needed, whether it was pants or chicken, I was there for him."

Though inferior to its predecessor, I still like this one for using two of the most dramatic episodes in the series--the one where Will gets shot, and the one where Will's absentee father shows up--and distorting them for comedy. The laugh track playing while Will's laying unconscious in the hospital, as well as the repeated use of the "THREE YEARS LATER" title card, makes me giggle every time. And yet, somehow, despite the madness, the tribute to Uncle Phil is almost touching...until the giant space scientists resurrect him, of course.
03-14-2015 7:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Since you seem to be on a Fresh Prince kick..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-14-2015 7:45 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"I need a moment."

*Jeopardy music*
03-15-2015 1:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of youtube...I've mentioned "postmodern jukebox" before, right?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-12-2015 9:07 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Watch Amy Schumer Parody Booty Craze With 'Milk Milk Lemonade' - Rolling Stone

Fuck the haters, I love Amy Schumer.

04-16-2015 5:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not clicking

(Amy Schumer is fine, if it wasn't a Rolling Stone article/link I'd click. Between the "let's make a terrorist into some sort of cover model" and "hooray, publish spurious RAEP allegations" incidents that rag and their staff can disappear into a black hole never to trouble our reality again. They've been irrelevant for decades and they know it.)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2015 5:57 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here is a direct link if it helps?

Inside Amy Schumer - Milk Milk Lemonade

04-26-2015 2:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

These Mexican soap operas really have their shit together.

I totally forgot about this crazy train until today.

04-26-2015 3:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kohina:
These Mexican soap operas really have their shit together.

I totally forgot about this crazy train until today.

This one time I was randomly watching a telenovella, and sorta going "this will totally be all the cliches if there's a woman bawling and a shot of a virgin mary statue"

This exact thing happened not two minutes after I thought that.

Also she had just shot a dude in a church or....my command of spanish is limited but those things are awesome. I could maybe vaguely follow about 20% (well..generous estimate..) of what was going on but that just adds to the fun.

Great now I feel bad that I'm crummy at other languages. I got some computer program involving russian and french and a bunch of shit from high school lying around.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2015 12:22 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm ok with them being cliches if the cliches are bananas as shit.

04-27-2015 12:46 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, yeah totally.

(I can't really find a particularly relevant bit of that 30 rock episode involving telenovellas, NBC is stupid and pulls stuff off youtube the way fox does with simpsons I guess.)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2015 11:11 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

El generalisimo!

04-28-2015 5:13 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Hector Moreda: We laugh alike.

Jack Donaghy: We think alike.

Hector Moreda: At times we even drink alike.

Hector Moreda, Jack Donaghy: You could lose your mind.

[they clink glasses]

Quote by Alizarin:

06-06-2015 9:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I pretty much watch a shitload of MST3k on the 'tube

Loved rewatching ROWSEDOWER

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

06-06-2015 9:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Fiona:

BLAST HARDCHEESE. GRISTLE MCTHORNBODY. HACK BLOWFIST.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-06-2015 9:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fist Rockbone
lmfao Lump Beefbroth

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

06-08-2015 12:41 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Fiona:

Have you seen the "Manos-The hands of fate" one.

If not...yeah, here

"Every frame of this movie looks like someone's last known photo."

Quote by Alizarin:

08-16-2015 9:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Smite - Skin Spotlights : Ah Muzen Cab Dark Whisperer *Skills/Jokes/Taunts* - YouTube

I bought this skin from Smite. It was worth the money just for this losing cutscene animation.

10-24-2015 2:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So this will seem old cause the album was last year, but apparently Weird Al Yankovic did the "tacky" music video at venues during his concerts and compiled them

Quote by Alizarin:

10-26-2015 1:45 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Korean girls try Shake Weight (ENG Sub)

I love how into it that one girl was

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The YouTube Thread