What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Thumbnails: Yay or Nay?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thumbnails: Yay or Nay?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-22-2015 5:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As you know, I use thumbnails to display attached images. However, they are buggy as fuck.

Basically, do any of you care if some asshole uploads a 2 megabyte image and I don't try to make a tiny version with lower filesize?
09-22-2015 7:45 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As my phone couldn't handle this place and I only do PC browsing, I'm fine without.

09-22-2015 11:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Handle?

Also oof, I didn't think of phone data caps...
09-22-2015 12:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not overwhelmingly.

Also I don't use the phone that much

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-22-2015 4:35 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Okeydokey!

Maybe I'll switch to IMagick for better thumbnails once my host gets that sorted.

Something that allows attachments to be included in the attaching-post's body easily, would be cool. So that attached pics would also show up in quotes, like things in img BBcode tags.

Also, for people like Davey, the option to toggle thumbnails in profile settings.

09-22-2015 6:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd have to use regexes for that. That'd be no fun at all, but I suppose it's possible.
09-22-2015 6:28 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a crappy low end windows phone so most webpages take like 45+ seconds to load so I generally just avoid using it for web unless I really need to.

09-22-2015 8:43 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hibiki:
I have a crappy low end windows phone so most webpages take like 45+ seconds to load so I generally just avoid using it for web unless I really need to.

I thought the windows ones were better at it

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-23-2015 10:11 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They may be in general but mine is a pain to do anything web on. I also mostly do it at work so maybe work wifi is super bad too.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Thumbnails: Yay or Nay?