What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Have you ever been in love?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have you ever been in love?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-09-2016 5:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dennis Reynolds:
i just like spending time by myself way too much to really feel any big infatuation or anything else. i might have fun with someone but i never really look forward to spending time with anyone and the minute i'm alone i feel relieved

I kinda agree because even though I love Alec to death I also dread hearing Slavs Screaming At You rounding the corner and when I hear loud music I always perk up and look around like "IT'S COMING OUT OF THE GOD DAMNED WALLS"

I prefer being alone in the office. I mean, I don't mind others at all but being alone is just so wonderful.

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Have you ever been in love?