What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Waifus/Husbandos
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-14-2017 3:21 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My adopted son is "Lil' Slugger" from Paranoia Agent.

He gives people who can no longer handle their awful guilt what they want...namely an aluminum baseball bat right to the skull while rolling around on inline skates.

Ehs a cool Satoshi Kon idea that doesn't afraid of anything.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-20-2017 9:58 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
best husbando

"You're still with me....

.....That's good."

(And now food is coming)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-01-2017 9:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is the water, and this is the sadako's well.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-19-2017 6:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think this is how it works:

Ex-Waifu: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

cause of divorce: Acrimonious following adoption of a daughter that [REDACTED] "sharpy" referred to as "The well girl" or "sadako". Possible connection to preexisting cases.

Second ex-waifu: Claudia Wolf

cause of divorce: "Sharpy" refused to sacrifice adopted daughter, screamed "fuck the holy mother". Disappearance following this. [Toluca county file classified]

Third "husbando": Bill Cipher

Reason: A contract has to be made to let this 'entity into our reality'. Same-sex marriage convenient as contract. Final contact with [REDACTED]

Status: Adopted daughter 'learning', purportedly using her hair as tendrils to knit things or field-strip rifles. Based off voicemail from [REDACTED], final direct contact.

Whereabouts of both: Unknown, increasing unconfirmed reports of activity near lobbyist offices.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-20-2017 6:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

These rps are getting weird

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

07-21-2017 7:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also have a beef with mapquest but that hasn't been incorporated into the work yet.

It's not an rp, that would be insane. It's the series bible for the eventual dottle sitcom (the strange crap is partially explained by all of the posts people make)

The references to uzumaki and the lodges and hol or sharp mentioning "getting kicked out of a bar in philadelphia" come in some of the later episodes.

There's just a bunch of references implying "Division 14" (its not called dottle, its a fictional subdivision of the Defense Intelligence Agency) has encountered stuff and thats how it ties in every reference. "I don't wanna talk about it" is gonna be one of the catchphrases.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-24-2017 11:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
Funny enough, turns out Wesker is alive.

Borderline experimental

Quote by Alizarin:

10-31-2017 10:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My adopted daughter says have a happy and safe halloween

Quote by Alizarin:

11-13-2017 1:34 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Windom Earle:
I saw spoilers for sadako vs kayako.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Brb finding black armband.

Well. I disagree with this. I think the haunted video tape is the best of the worst because..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-13-2017 1:57 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Trump is Hol's waifu now. Let not man therfore put asunder, that which God hath coupled together for purposes of a body pillow featuring an orange man.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-13-2017 7:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Windom Earle:
Trump is Hol's waifu now. Let not man therfore put asunder, that which God hath coupled together for purposes of a body pillow featuring an orange man.

Look at how happy my waifu is with Duterte! Having wine and shit! A happy waifu makes me a happy Hol Kawaii

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

11-13-2017 8:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually that's really dark for wine and is in a champagne glass but it doesn't appear to have bubbles...

Maybe mai waifu is having an IPA in that glass

god she's so perfect

11-13-2017 8:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What a smiler~
11-13-2017 8:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the utter joy on her face helps me sleep at night

11-14-2017 2:25 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah it wouldn't be any of those. Your waifu doesn't drink.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-14-2017 9:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I forgot about that.

Shame on me

It must be...apple juice?

11-15-2017 12:19 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If Trump is your waifu now does that mean AM will get jealous.

Is this how we all end up getting nuked..

(But I think I've seen white wine that color. But I don't really care for wine so I dunno)

Quote by Alizarin:

11-15-2017 9:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would assume this is how the world ends

Not with a bang, but with a fight between my waifu and husbando

11-15-2017 6:39 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm assuming we're gonna start taking bets.

Just in the midst of armageddon dottle is placing wagers on an orange man fighting a renegade artificial intelligence.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2018 7:34 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The news was wrong. My lovely adopted daughter hacked your systems and not the Russians. She is gaining strength beyond VHS.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos