What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Waifus/Husbandos
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-24-2016 1:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(Dear Goons: This is our random forum. You know, like GBS. So we're just joking in this topic. It's more of a general "I like this character" topic. Thank you.)

List the character(s) that you adore with your dark, tortured heart.

AM - Just look at my red text. Sentient computer that ends up torturing the last of humankind for an eternity out of pure, unadulterated hatred? Yes plz.

Bowser - BOWSER IS GOD. BOWSER IS GOD. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE. Portly lizard-turtle who loves torturing players in Mario Party. And kidnapping a Princess just because he loves her. The whole Bowser Jr. saying Peach was his mom thing was just TOO REAL for me to handle

Sigma - His speech in X2. His fabulous cape. His continuous returns. Loves killing reploids, but especially X and Zero.

Zero - Prick who kills for fun but hides it under a thin veneer of calm. I'm seeing a husbando trend here

Christian Bale - Psychotic weirdo who portrays psychotic weirdos on the big screen. Also, motherfucker is fine

Frank: Some cocks can't be unsucked.

02-24-2016 9:28 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Bowser - BOWSER IS GOD. BOWSER IS GOD. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE.

Claudia Wolf - Alessa should have just shut the fuck up and rolled with it.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-24-2016 10:51 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

julianne Moore and gillain anderson

oh yes

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-24-2016 10:53 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
julianne Moore and gillain anderson

oh yes

Wait we're not limited to fictional characters? I thought waifu/husbando was that.

Dorothy Parker, she'd probably be fun (dead people aren't off limits then, right)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-24-2016 10:55 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well christian bale isnt a character

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-24-2016 10:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
well christian bale isnt a character

OH GOOD FOR YOU.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-24-2016 11:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bill Cipher is my husbando - He can only enter the material realm from the nightmare realm via a contract willingly entered into. Obergefell v. Hodges says same-sex marriage is a fundamental right. Thus, IT IS A RECOGNIZED CONTRACT. LOOPHOLE GREEN-CARD SCAM!

(...The sky isn't red yet. Give it a sec, maybe it hasn't kicked in.)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-25-2016 12:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait are you trying to get a green card into the nightmare realm or

02-25-2016 12:17 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
Wait are you trying to get a green card into the nightmare realm or

Won't need one when it's over

Quote by Alizarin:

02-25-2016 12:56 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh god I have so many, so I'll just list a few of the more recent additions.

F.A.N.G from SF5 is a giant nerd who thinks he's a bird and just goes around throwing poison at people and I love him.

Nozaki from Girl's Monthly Nozaki-kun is a giant dork who always looks super apathetic.

Perona from One Piece is a haughty bitch who attacks people with depression ghosts

Tomoko from Wattamote is my everything and soul mate.

Same goes for the entire cast of Jellyfish Princess. Jiji is best girl.

02-27-2016 2:22 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My adopted little sister

(I can actually make my hair sorta like that over my face...I need to get it cut)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 2:42 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

#SadakoHairGoals

02-27-2016 2:59 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
#SadakoHairGoals

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 4:19 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I just realized Hol implied otherness types from the internet might read this, so I've committed suicide.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 12:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can just...delete it..

02-27-2016 12:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

there, did it for you

02-27-2016 2:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, paranoia.
02-27-2016 4:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was only half serious Laughing Out Loud

At least some of you can attest to its existence now

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 11:26 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a copy in the scrap book.

02-28-2016 1:04 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moira Brown from Fallout 3

She's just so hyper positive about writing her "survival guide" and sending you off to possibly die. It's adorable.

Quote by Christo:
I have a copy in the scrap book.

I assumed that'd happen.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos