What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Waifus/Husbandos
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-25-2017 4:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The correct way to address somebody calling you insane is to reply with "Sure I am, what's your point?"

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-22-2017 3:30 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sae from Persona 5 is awesome.

I love when women/girls aren't made out to be helpless weaklings. Capable and confident is the way to go

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

04-22-2017 1:00 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I love when women/girls aren't made out to be helpless weaklings. Capable and confident is the way to go

You'd maybe like Fallout: New Vegas then. (I forget if you've played it, you can ignore this if you have)

The writing for some of the female NPC companions was very well done I thought. Cass and Veronica spring to mind....and I'm blanking on her name, but the one you actually meet in "dead money" but hear about in passing in the other one.

And I liked the enclave remnant lady that was an old lady but was the vertibird pilot back from fallout 2, that's her crashed vertibird you see towards the beginning. She gives you the mark 2 power armor if you do the "recruit the enclave veterans for one last assault" quest.

Daisy was cool...sorta like helen mirren in that movie "red" where it's older badasses teaming up again.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-22-2017 2:59 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like strong girls like Ayla but I also like female characters that show strength in characteristics usually associated with femininity.

Like Nanami. I fucking love Nanami and it's not because she's a strong fighter who kicks ass. She's the heart of Suikoden II

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-22-2017 3:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think people who hate nanami are mentally ill

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

04-22-2017 8:03 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nanami is like Gremio without being such a nagging worrywart. I already liked Gremio a lot so there you go

FO: NV is a game I have but have barely played. It did seem cool from the half hour I actually played it.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 04-22-2017 8:04 PM.

04-22-2017 8:37 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Stallion:
FO: NV is a game I have but have barely played. It did seem cool from the half hour I actually played it.

Some of the stuff in new vegas is based a little on the concepts they had for Fallout 3 (the original fallout 3 that never got made, because interplay was terrible and...there was litigation about the rights to the franchise. Actual factual lawsuit, the fourth circuit court of maryland)

New Vegas was developed/written by people that worked on the earlier games, yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-22-2017 8:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FALLOUT 3 IS GARBAGE ONLY 1 AND 2 MATTER

No I am not from those weird fallout forums with all the mental defectives I just can't stand having potted plants in the Apocalypse.

04-22-2017 9:00 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bethesda is not good with the overarching plots. 3 got it wrong. 4 was okay. But really the stuff not directly tied to "the main quest" was better.

They're good at doing an interesting open world and side-quests. Overarching narrative? Not so much. I noticed that in skyrim too, the main quest was way less interesting.

New Vegas as I said was done by people that worked for black isle, so that's maybe closer to 1 and 2.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-22-2017 9:48 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As far as Bethesda goes I've at the moment only played Fallout 3 and Skyrim. I liked Fallout 3, but imo Skyrim is more fun. The story in Skyrim doesn't really matter at all though, it's just fun doing quests and building your character

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-22-2017 11:18 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
The story in Skyrim doesn't really matter at all though, it's just fun doing quests and building your character

Bingo. That was my exact thought about fallout 3 and 4 and Skyrim.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-23-2017 12:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Stallion:
Nanami is like Gremio without being such a nagging worrywart. I already liked Gremio a lot so there you go.

Nanami is the key to all of this. Because it's a funnier character. If we can get Nanami working.

(I never played persona....is it like poetry and it sorta rhymes?)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-23-2017 2:46 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

nanami is from suikoden, not persona

maybe hollow will introduce you to them if she deems it appropriate. or chrono trigger. or both

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-23-2017 9:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't believe I will. I'm not the type to get people into what I like. If they want to tag along, fine, but it's not really a thing.

I was just thinking of that last night, how Sharp will never get megaman references and shit. But those games were garbage sometimes, I don't even want to play them again.

04-23-2017 4:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I remember SMT: Online which....isn't that also persona?

Quote by Alizarin:

04-23-2017 4:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kind of. They link together.

04-23-2017 10:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Stallion:

I'm going to assume she gets much better at some point because she's kinda a useless bitch still and I'm at the 4th dungeon. Personally I'm feeling Makoto and her weirdly similar to mine character arc.

04-23-2017 10:16 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

On the subject of bad bitches, I've been dabbling in UNIEL again and man I forgot Hilda was my everything. I suppose it's worrisome that many strong women in anime and such are also mildly unhinged.

04-24-2017 7:14 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Quote by Stallion:

I'm going to assume she gets much better at some point because she's kinda a useless bitch still and I'm at the 4th dungeon. Personally I'm feeling Makoto and her weirdly similar to mine character arc.

Get back to me after the game goes past November

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

04-27-2017 2:15 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sadako is bane from the dark knight rises. I just realized this.

-Abuse victim.

-Thrown down a well to their death.

-Gets out, takes revenge on the world.

Alternate deleted ending of all those ringu movies

(Or batman, he does that too in the movie, or whatsherface)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos