What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Waifus/Husbandos
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-24-2016 1:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(Dear Goons: This is our random forum. You know, like GBS. So we're just joking in this topic. It's more of a general "I like this character" topic. Thank you.)

List the character(s) that you adore with your dark, tortured heart.

AM - Just look at my red text. Sentient computer that ends up torturing the last of humankind for an eternity out of pure, unadulterated hatred? Yes plz.

Bowser - BOWSER IS GOD. BOWSER IS GOD. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE. Portly lizard-turtle who loves torturing players in Mario Party. And kidnapping a Princess just because he loves her. The whole Bowser Jr. saying Peach was his mom thing was just TOO REAL for me to handle

Sigma - His speech in X2. His fabulous cape. His continuous returns. Loves killing reploids, but especially X and Zero.

Zero - Prick who kills for fun but hides it under a thin veneer of calm. I'm seeing a husbando trend here

Christian Bale - Psychotic weirdo who portrays psychotic weirdos on the big screen. Also, motherfucker is fine

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

02-25-2016 12:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait are you trying to get a green card into the nightmare realm or

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

02-27-2016 2:42 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

#SadakoHairGoals

02-27-2016 12:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can just...delete it..

02-27-2016 12:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

there, did it for you

03-04-2016 3:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Grunkle Stan - Best grav falls character. Just look at these lines.

"All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?"
"Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!"
"When there's no cops around, anything's legal!"

Swoon.

03-06-2016 12:22 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've always dreamed of living in the RE mansion. Sure, there's Tyrants in the basement but X looks like Wesker, he can deal with a few Tyrants. He's immortal and can run up walls and shit.

05-21-2016 4:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cillian Murphy

just look at him. just fucking look at him

Also in everything I've seen him in he's been pretty damn good.

05-28-2016 4:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

After talking on the phone with Sharp lastnight I was reminded that I forgot someone in this topic.

05-28-2016 6:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're Leon?!

DEAR GOD TAKE ME NOW

05-31-2016 10:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RE2 Leon is great because he is a cop-virgin and is thrust into this crazy shit, and gets a gigantic fuck-off shotgun towards the end if you collect all the parts. He strives to protect Ada and Claire, even though he's not excellent at it. His naivety is so adorable. There's always the handcuffs and other awful cop jokes.

RE4 Leon has been through that hell and doesn't give a fuck. Lickers? Boom. Zombies? Splat. Tyrants? ..a little scary but DEAD. His uncaring nature is something that is just a thin veneer over the PTSD...yet it's also adorable how he saves Alyssa (lmao I know that's not her name ok) even though she annoys him. His good-guy nature persists. MY HUSBANDO IS THE GREATEST!

06-01-2016 8:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Kandi Kayne:
RE2 Leon is great because he is a cop-virgin and is thrust into this crazy shit, and gets a gigantic fuck-off shotgun towards the end if you collect all the parts. He strives to protect Ada and Claire, even though he's not excellent at it. His naivety is so adorable. There's always the handcuffs and other awful cop jokes.

RE4 Leon has been through that hell and doesn't give a fuck. Lickers? Boom. Zombies? Splat. Tyrants? ..a little scary but DEAD. His uncaring nature is something that is just a thin veneer over the PTSD...yet it's also adorable how he saves Alyssa (lmao I know that's not her name ok) even though she annoys him. His good-guy nature persists. MY HUSBANDO IS THE GREATEST!

Is it just me or does RE2 leon's uniform make a lot of sense. Like there's a ballistic chest-plate and epaulettes on the uniform but it isn't full body armor, so mobility isn't restricted.

It's not a bad idea!

I do like mobility in a man....

06-14-2016 8:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't played SH 3 yet

06-19-2016 2:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Another husbando: Luca Blight.

He's just so insane. :3

07-27-2016 8:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whoa those are some Yugi eyes right there

07-31-2016 10:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But Sharp I thought you were Gay for a yellow triangle in a top hat!!!!!!!!!

08-04-2016 10:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus christ people leave Pat alone. He has a BF but looks at K-pop ladies. So what. Let's not turn this into a "what is [person]'s sexuality" thread, you ingrates.

I will kill you all.

08-04-2016 10:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your secret adoration for your BF is safe with us!

08-04-2016 10:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh shit I forgot my waifus

Franziska Von Karma - She's headstrong and whips people and is very domineering. But she helps people out with care, and takes good care of Edgeworth, her "little brother".

Hrist - Strong of will, good with a sword. Conniving, intelligent, and loyal to her valk sisters. Just totally fucking awesome ok

Samus - Fuck you Nintendo for the shit you have done. Sam pre-Zero Mission was amazing and it was great to have such a strong character as a woman. She took no shit from anyone, even a giant brain with legs. She was alone in space and wasn't phased by this. Her friends were little green animals and a giant metroid. She was raised by giant space bird men and gained powers from this. She's fucking huge, like six foot three, and is strong physically. Now she's just five foot six "I can't do anything without Adam" eye candy for Nintendo fanboys. I know you all need to sell consoles but god damn, couldn't you have just sexualized Daisy instead?

09-20-2016 10:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I doodled my husbando AM a week or more ago, I will show Dot when I am done

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos