What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Waifus/Husbandos
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-24-2016 9:28 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Bowser - BOWSER IS GOD. BOWSER IS GOD. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE.

Claudia Wolf - Alessa should have just shut the fuck up and rolled with it.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-24-2016 10:53 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
julianne Moore and gillain anderson

oh yes

Wait we're not limited to fictional characters? I thought waifu/husbando was that.

Dorothy Parker, she'd probably be fun (dead people aren't off limits then, right)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-24-2016 10:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
well christian bale isnt a character

OH GOOD FOR YOU.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-24-2016 11:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bill Cipher is my husbando - He can only enter the material realm from the nightmare realm via a contract willingly entered into. Obergefell v. Hodges says same-sex marriage is a fundamental right. Thus, IT IS A RECOGNIZED CONTRACT. LOOPHOLE GREEN-CARD SCAM!

(...The sky isn't red yet. Give it a sec, maybe it hasn't kicked in.)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-25-2016 12:17 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
Wait are you trying to get a green card into the nightmare realm or

Won't need one when it's over

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 2:22 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My adopted little sister

(I can actually make my hair sorta like that over my face...I need to get it cut)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 2:59 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
#SadakoHairGoals

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 4:19 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I just realized Hol implied otherness types from the internet might read this, so I've committed suicide.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-27-2016 4:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was only half serious Laughing Out Loud

At least some of you can attest to its existence now

Quote by Alizarin:

02-28-2016 1:04 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moira Brown from Fallout 3

She's just so hyper positive about writing her "survival guide" and sending you off to possibly die. It's adorable.

Quote by Christo:
I have a copy in the scrap book.

I assumed that'd happen.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-29-2016 3:34 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Oh, paranoia.

Well hol mentioned it.

You're right though. Why should we ever fold.

We're a better forum, a better group of posters. Any fuckwit who looks at this should take it as a lesson.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-04-2016 3:37 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"See, I lied to you. In addition, I've been parking in handicapped spaces, shoplifting fireworks, and smuggling endangered animals across multiple state lines. Also, you're fat."

Quote by Alizarin:

03-06-2016 5:14 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I forgot, but I think I explained to davus once the ultimate waifu would be Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

-You get to live in a baller mansion.

-Your wife is somehow above the entire British military and government and there's a fucking paranormal black ops group at her beck and call.

-She's a chain-smoker so you can just bum cigarellos off her.

-You'll apparently have a pet vampire to do whatever. Kill people, take out the trash, whatever. It has to do it because it swore fealty.

-'Date night' would consist of orchestrating campaigns against undead nazis.

-Anglican, so there wouldn't be any weird religious hangups.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-06-2016 4:34 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
I've always dreamed of living in the RE mansion. Sure, there's Tyrants in the basement but X looks like Wesker, he can deal with a few Tyrants. He's immortal and can run up walls and shit.

I always thought that'd be fun, but the problem is every single goddamn door in the place requires a convoluted puzzle to open.

You'd be spending 20 minutes moving around statues just to get into the bathroom.

The prime real estate is Silent Hill anyway. No bullshit school taxes, houses are dirt cheap, there's no traffic.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-28-2016 5:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol's fetish is clearly I save someone from spanish zombies Not spaniard not-zombies, totally a different thing.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-31-2016 9:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
You're Leon?!

DEAR GOD TAKE ME NOW

RE2 Leon where he kinda doesn't know wtf he's doing, or RE4 Leon where he's some kind of government operative?

(You didn't specify your fetish exactly)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-01-2016 2:38 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
RE2 Leon is great because he is a cop-virgin and is thrust into this crazy shit, and gets a gigantic fuck-off shotgun towards the end if you collect all the parts. He strives to protect Ada and Claire, even though he's not excellent at it. His naivety is so adorable. There's always the handcuffs and other awful cop jokes.

RE4 Leon has been through that hell and doesn't give a fuck. Lickers? Boom. Zombies? Splat. Tyrants? ..a little scary but DEAD. His uncaring nature is something that is just a thin veneer over the PTSD...yet it's also adorable how he saves Alyssa (lmao I know that's not her name ok) even though she annoys him. His good-guy nature persists. MY HUSBANDO IS THE GREATEST!

Is it just me or does RE2 leon's uniform make a lot of sense. Like there's a ballistic chest-plate and epaulettes on the uniform but it isn't full body armor, so mobility isn't restricted.

It's not a bad idea!

Quote by Alizarin:

06-01-2016 2:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
...yet it's also adorable how he saves Alyssa (lmao I know that's not her name ok) even though she annoys him. His good-guy nature persists. MY HUSBANDO IS THE GREATEST!

Ashley.

Alessa is the dame who will birth god (My waifu Claudia is gonna be so mad if...Ohhhh no, she's on the warpath about paradise again...that's never good.)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-01-2016 3:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
She knows she's just makin fun!

Oh shit. Hold on. *Answers phone*

Hello. No...No darling, not everybody is a heretic....uh-huh...well then why don't you send one of them out.....What the fuck does any of this have to do with xuchilbara, goddammit we've been over this....uh-huh....oh for fucks sake...okay we'll discuss this later.

*Hangs up*

Okay so the bad news is a split-headed dog might try to kill you. But the good news is nothing worse happens.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-02-2016 7:37 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dohoho.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Your Waifus/Husbandos